Art Attack Promo Top?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Does anyone happen to know which range the Art Attack Promo Top is from please? I've searched under "Fashion....Tops....Sleeveless" but can't spot it. Guess I could always ring CS but thought I'd try here first....many thanks.

Why don't they tag the items in these promo photographs with the item number, so you could hover your mouse and click to be taken directly to the item? I haven't worked in IT for 20 years but I seriously wonder who they have working for them in their web team.

Sorry BL, I'm not really helping you am I?

Appreciate your reply Akimbo and agree totally with your comments. Doesn't make sense to have a top on the 'front page' yet we can't track it down.

P.S. No, you weren't much help really......well, you did ask! :wink:

Does anyone happen to know which range the Art Attack Promo Top is from please? I've searched under "Fashion....Tops....Sleeveless" but can't spot it. Guess I could always ring CS but thought I'd try here first....many thanks.

Me too! I liked the look of that top, one of few items of clothing Q have shown I would like, I can't find it anywhere!

It was exactly the same with the handbag Mollymoo was interested in, it was on all the promos and front page of website but without the help of the folk on here we would never have tracked it down. I think it must make the YTPer in charge of the website feel important that they can keep us in suspense but probably it is just the fact that they are a bunch of twats

Is the one you like white, with blue rectangles on it and a bit of grey/beige colour as well? Am sure that must be the one!

Sounds like it although there's green too! If you click on '2' 'Summer Trends' on the homepage it's the first model on the left-hand side.....she's holding a red handbag, probably LG.

Yes you are quite right it is an LG bag, I am so annoyed I can't find it! That is the one I like, I wonder if CS will know, I doubt it though :mysmilie_10:

I rang CS they said could not help at the mo but should be on website soon as it is an advert for upcoming fashion, will have to keep an eye out :wink:

Yes you are quite right it is an LG bag, I am so annoyed I can't find it! That is the one I like, I wonder if CS will know, I doubt it though :mysmilie_10:

I rang CS they said could not help at the mo but should be on website soon as it is an advert for upcoming fashion, will have to keep an eye out
:wink:

Thanks, let's keep an eye out for each other!

UPDATE.....calling Letz-be-avenue and other interested parties!

Thought it was time for more detective work today so rang CS earlier. No stock as yet but it's from the Ronen Chen range...Tile Print V-Neck Top. Anyone care to guess the price as it doesn't come cheap for a sleeveless top?!!!

Thought it was time for more detective work today so rang CS earlier. No stock as yet but it's from the Ronen Chen range...Tile Print V-Neck Top. Anyone care to guess the price as it doesn't come cheap for a sleeveless top?!!!

Well, it is £79 on the ronen Chen UK website and they have a current discount of 20%off for one item. So, on qvc my guess will be £75!

Many thanks Busy Lizzie and Sweet Pea, blimey it's not cheap is it, hope it's an Oto at some point :cheeky:

My pleasure- or you could chance it and wait till about July time when ronen Chen do their seasonal reductions - if you are lucky and wait till all the reductions are applied (about a month) and it is still in stock then you may get 70% off that price. But if you really do want just that top then you may be safer to get it when the reduction gets to 50% off! Good luck in any case!

Latest posts

Back