flora mare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LADY TIA

Registered Shopper
Just watching a show from today. Seems similar to Judith Williams bur with marine extracts. The model is certainly enjoying it! Ali y seemed to be having a joke. She told Will to pay attentiob as he would have to do the demo :-I

I caught a bit of this and thought the guest looked like David Walliams, and the model, well ......... How annoying was she, a tad OTT with the enjoyment of the products

I caught the evening show and was really confused when the model demo ed the eye cream put it above her eyebrows!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are suppose to put it on your brow bone below the eyebrows, never ever seen it done the way the model did.

I did think, "What the hell is she doing???"

(mum writes)

I think the model acts that way because she doesn't speak a lot of English, so they just run the act to get the message across, but it was a bit OTT. Also, Axel was explaining that he'd formulated the cream specially for the whole of the area round the eye, including the bits just above the brow, despite it looking strange :) I did some research on their own website and ended up getting sucked in. I didn't realise though that they'd included a free skin whitening system with my order - I got that when I looked at how much P&P I'd ended up paying! Disgraceful. This stuff had better be the best thing since the last best thing to justify it. Why can't they charge per order instead of per item, as pretty much everyone else does these days? And no doubt everything will come in its own package, instead of thinking of the cost and the environment and packing it all together.

On that note, I had to return a mascara I was charged £2.95 for and it cost me just 73p! Rip off QVC.

(mum writes)

I think the model acts that way because she doesn't speak a lot of English, so they just run the act to get the message across, but it was a bit OTT. Also, Axel was explaining that he'd formulated the cream specially for the whole of the area round the eye, including the bits just above the brow, despite it looking strange :) I did some research on their own website and ended up getting sucked in. I didn't realise though that they'd included a free skin whitening system with my order - I got that when I looked at how much P&P I'd ended up paying! Disgraceful. This stuff had better be the best thing since the last best thing to justify it. Why can't they charge per order instead of per item, as pretty much everyone else does these days? And no doubt everything will come in its own package, instead of thinking of the cost and the environment and packing it all together.

On that note, I had to return a mascara I was charged £2.95 for and it cost me just 73p! Rip off QVC.

Lol I thought the representative looked a bit like David Walliams too :). The model (Renata I think she was called) was loving that day and night cream. Maybe it is the difference in langauges - there is a model on the M Asam shows on Ideal World who is quite animated too.

Now - you have bought their products - is it possible to get an idea of what the ingredient listing looks like - such as do they contain silicones, fragrance, mineral oil etc? I was quite impressed with some of the actives and skincare from Germany does seem very focussed on being excellent quality as reasonable prices such as Judith William but i can't use Judith Williams unfortunately - Hoe you can give me a clue?

MTIA :)

That's good, I was going to direct you to the website. Also, I can't use Judith Williams either because it contains evening primrose.

That's good, I was going to direct you to the website. Also, I can't use Judith Williams either because it contains evening primrose.

Hi, ahh I think I'm ok with evening primrose my problem is any fragrance (parabens, silicones, mineral oil etc but they aren't in judith williams) so I probably couldn't use the flora mare range either due to the fragrance - looks really nice though hope you like it :)

Latest posts

Back