Chuntley shut up!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
The title says it all. I do not want to know what emails she sent an estate agent explaining how the service at her place of work was superior to theirs.

Because she is a twat. Her usual sickening line of how wonderful Q is. So wonderful they even tell you if something is not good!

Is great when you get freebies and discount off your orders CH:mysmilie_10:

I must have missed that bit. I would not have had it on except I wanted to see the Birkenstocks, instead all I got was me, me me.

Her diet chef meal, her previous jobs, her eyesight, and on and on.

I do like Ms Huntley at least she's not stick thin or stuffing her very attractive curves into clothes that are 2sizes too small. She's very pretty but a bit insecure which comes across as annoying to some viewers I understand that but not why she was talking about her estate agents. I like the way she deals with the rude , annoying Nina Loenard man by ignoring the crap he says by just talking about the clothes until he wanders off to rearrange the models who look more masculine than him. She seems to like his dresses though she wore a blue one today which suited her figure very well. I for one think she's really pretty and genuine.

Just too sickly sweet for me. Doesn't come across as genuine and yep I have met her. Oh and when I did she was stick thin. She is tall and elegant but I just didn't warm to her in person and am not a fan of her presenting style. But each to their own

I do like Ms Huntley at least she's not stick thin or stuffing her very attractive curves into clothes that are 2sizes too small. She's very pretty but a bit insecure which comes across as annoying to some viewers I understand that but not why she was talking about her estate agents. I like the way she deals with the rude , annoying Nina Loenard man by ignoring the crap he says by just talking about the clothes until he wanders off to rearrange the models who look more masculine than him. She seems to like his dresses though she wore a blue one today which suited her figure very well. I for one think she's really pretty and genuine.

What's wrong with being Stick thin ,I am
Lynn :mysmilie_3:

Just count yourselves lucky, she could have told you all about her bowel movements as she has done on Twitter before. Hey fans(giggle), well today I was at the estate agent(fill in name of said agents), and I just had to poo(my second of the day!!! Woo Hoo).:mysmilie_8:

i personally really like Catherine, I'd rather here about her life than having her pressure selling you (like debs flint)... she seems to me like jilly and chloe, a real person, rather than just a salesperson...

(mum writes)

I am naturally stick thin and get far more rude comments about it than if I were larger. Especially from my two much larger sisters - they have been incredibly cruel in the past! I'm also fed up seeing scantily clad models poking their enormous chesticles into the camera! The world needs to realise that us smaller women need help too at times.

Latest posts

Back