Lenny and Michael

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
How do we think Michael will cope if Lenny is on previous form? Have they been on together before?

How many times will the stylist course be mentioned?

Ach dear help him, he is trying soooo hard to keep the show together but Lenny is being a bit of a pain.

I get the impression he would rather work with females.

Shame I missed the show with Lenny. Miceal looks reasonably well presented. Clearly he's trying to make a niche for himself in fashion. I like him more than Glen Campbell. Glen Campbell's voice used to go right through me!

Had a look at this show last night and what a farce. Lenny should be locked up he is an absolute *******. As for selling thousands of these items all over the world well I can't imagine who buys them as they looked like utter crap to me. I have seen better on market stalls at half the price and I still wouldn't buy them.

i don't watch lenny shows, so didn't see it... lenny annoys me too much to watch! lol

I saw someone turns the sound down when Miceal is on... good advice as his mouth goes into overdrive as he tries too hard to come out with all the things he must have learned to say on his fashion course but unfortunately all in the same sentence!!

He has started using Charlie speak. When would we wear this, with what, capsule wardrobe pieces etc. I think Annalee and Hope guest looked amused.

Latest posts

Back