Tifany, the model is beautiful.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wornoutcreditcard

Registered Shopper
I'm watch with the sound turned down because Miceal is on. There is an older model (Tifany?) who is just lovely to look at. She's very elegant and not as showy as Sharon, she has a gentle sophisticated manner . I like her very much I think she did a beauty show yesterday which made her complexicon look red and sore, I'm glad to see her looking much better tonight.

Last edited:
I'm a great fan of Sharon. I love the way she shows the clothes and accessories. She is very active in her modelling and she looks good in everything.

I like Sharon she knows how to work old school cat walk. Well actually I get the idea she is just enjoying herself and thinks hell yeah I am going to put on a show.

Tiffany when she does the beauty shows her forehead is so smooth with the botox yet very wrinkled round the eye especially when she smiles which she does a lot. I think just stop it with the botox you look great.

With Sharon you see the whole garment (providing the camera operator is following). She is continually showing it whilst on the catwalk. Its a delight to see her with such a great angular body. I love the exaggerated hand movements. Tiffany does well for her age but not keen on the hampster cheeks and those crows feet!

Sharon

Sorry i dont like Sharon, being a model its not about you yet she thinks its all about her. The swaying all the time does my head in. I always feel sorry for the models working with her they dont get a look in.

I agree, Sharon. She's such a poser, all that skirt swishing drives me nuts.

I think the skirt swishing has been demanded/encouraged by the likes of Lenny and Renee Attitudes. Overall I think the model diversity is ok on Q. Easier watching than IW where the models are encouraged to say they like/love everything they model with the microphone in their hand.

I am a great fan of Sharon as well. I just don't like it when she models Basso stuff. I wish the models on Q would write blogs. I don't read any of the presenter blogs, but if the models wrote them I would.

Does anyone know Sharon's surname as I would like to follow her on FB?

I'm not a fan of any of 'em

Sharon wont keep still
Tiffany is starting to stoop (with age), and keeps having 'work' done
Goody (why not Jane???) and her hair - dear lord preserve us from the constant flicking backwards and forwards
Joy - well we all know the problems there
Jane Catherine (such a mouthful) tends to 'sneer'
Tanya is starting to look her age
Fluffy, Puffy, Daffy or is it Zaffy ???? - were DO they get these names from

QVC U.S are recruiting for models ! I think I'll apply - and teach them how to spell. Their version of modelling is modeling !!!

I like the diversity. Pity there are so many tall models, but it must be quite difficult to find short ones! And it's a pity most of the models are sizes 10/12. Hardly representative of how clothes look on most of us mere mortals. But then, they wouldn't sell many clothes if we had to see what they really look like, on ourselves, would they? Lol.

When I started watching the Q, some of the models (Sharon and Beth) distracted me terribly from the clothes. Nowadays I just tune them out. Half the time I couldn't tell you which models are on a show a I watch it!

I'm short- will I do?

I like Sharon but will admit she is a wee bit old school. I liked when she did jewellery but she hasn't done any since Joan rivers left.
Miriam seem like someone you would have as a friend
My favourite is Catherine (with the curves) who I would like as a presenter but I know she is not liked on this forum.

Good old Tiff, somehow seems a bit wooden and I can't get over the old step in bath ads she did.

I think Catherine is fine. I like her curvy figure, it makes a change. Yes Tif is verywooden, surprising as she has been modelling for years. It struck me that she was struggling to walk in the high heeled shoes.

I think Catherine is fine. I like her curvy figure, it makes a change. Yes Tif is verywooden, surprising as she has been modelling for years. It struck me that she was struggling to walk in the high heeled shoes.

Perhaps her next modelling job should be walking frames ! could add it to her CV of hearing aids, walk-in baths, homeopathic sleep remedies and funeral plans (now there's a twosome !)

Tiffany is still very good looking even though she looks a bit wobbly in the high heels sometimes. I like that Q has a wide range of models of varied ages and ethnicities. I don't like Goody she looks a bit too masculine and Deborah Anne is beautifully voluptuous but has a sinister look with that forced smile she does. The first model I saw when I first started watching QVC is Tanya good to see her still on, but I prefer her doing fashion and not the beauty shows. There is another one who has long blond hair who was on the Nina Leonard & michelle Hope shows with Goody yesterday, who is very annoying , I can't remember her name

The only model that I don't like is Katherine the Lola Rose model. She has an annoying face and is overrated. everyone else seems to love her and all the presenters fall over themselves to shower her with attention. I don't think she is very modelsque or elegant and often wonder why she gets hired so much. My favorite model is the blonde Laura Geller model with the full lips, her name is Halla or something that sounds like that not sure of how to spell her name. She is so stunning, I think she is wasted on qvc, she is far too good for them. I have seen her modelling the Aha bra on qvc before as well. Tanya is also aa good model, she has a good fashion model figure and knows how to model. I like JC too. I also like Debra Ann, Courtney is gorgeous too as is Karen and Sally.

Latest posts

Back