Presenters' houses.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
I can't remember if we've done this thread before but I was just thinking about how Ann Dawson owns a house in Italy, and Jackie Kabler seems to have a nice house. I wonder what all the other presenters' houses are like? I imagine Julia Roberts living in a converted barn somewhere in Wiltshire in acres of rolling countryside. I imagine Craig living in a flat in Battersea or Chiswick.

Not really bothered where they live as I live in a Victorian house on a small Island in the NW of England and I love it, in fact I would not live anywhere else.

I must admit, I'm quite noisy on this front and I'd quite like to know about all the presenters homes.

Not really bothered where they live as I live in a Victorian house on a small Island in the NW of England and I love it, in fact I would not live anywhere else.

Sounds like a nice house, Betty.

I imagine Julia Roberts and Alison Young have the most expensive residences. Mind you I thought Tova would have had a grand, opulent house with a big sweeping staircase and chandeliers. Then pics of her house were shown and it was quite ordinary. I seem to recall it had lots of wood and had a quite dated look about it. Not what I was expecting.

I imagine many of the regular ones live in stockbroker-belt detached houses in massive grounds. Glad to have been able to have helped pay the mortgage, presenters, but I'm afraid you'll be struggling from now on from what I buy from QVC.

Latest posts

Back