Chloe and Keely...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
I love the pair of them together! best show i've seen in ages!!!

more of them together please...

i thought it was a shambles. the 12 am show was very unprofessional. they acted as if there were no managers around and were like naughty kids.

Chloe has just been trying to find the clasp....on a stretch bracelet! After the length of time she has been at the Q, she should know the correct pronunciation of Nicki Gewirtz name. Can she not get through a single hour show, without making at least one cock up? She was also talking about the heart stretch bracelet looking more like chevrons! A chevron is an inverted v shape, or a badge with stripes on it. Doesn't sound much like a heart. She makes that many faux pas, I'm sure her sales figures are affected. Presenting a diamonique item, she remarked how it's appearance was exactly like that of diamonds. Then she brought on a GENUINE diamond circle pendant, a lot more expensive. So, Chloe, why exactly should we pay so much more money for diamonds, when the fake stuff looks just as good?!

Last edited:
Every afternoon I switch the Q on, Chloe Everton seems to always be on air! She is on the nails inc hour right now and, I have come to realise, her favourite phrase is "...to be fair". I'm sorry, but I really cannot abide this woman. I'm taking the dogs out!

Chloe's other favourite is "indeed" - listen out next time she's on, she can barely make it through a section without saying it. But I must say I've warmed to her. She can be annoying (as anyone can especially when you're choosing to sit in front of them) but I quite like her 'seat of the pants' approach ;) (Easier than too over-prepared to listen to, for me!)

Latest posts

Back