YC fans

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
All the YC fans have been very quiet about the show so I assume that there is nothing special coming up?

Fairly news to YC so always pay attention to the forum members who are so knowledgable, to give more a push in the right direction. Like the melts best.

I kept an eye on it in the breaks during Endeavour! I was not expecting much as they have largely had votives lately. They usually have better shows when it is a TSV day. Autumn found loads of new sets online but I have not seen them on air at all yet and there is a theory they will come round on the big anniversary(don't know which myself) later this summer.

I kept an eye on it in the breaks during Endeavour! I was not expecting much as they have largely had votives lately. They usually have better shows when it is a TSV day. Autumn found loads of new sets online but I have not seen them on air at all yet and there is a theory they will come round on the big anniversary(don't know which myself) later this summer.

The Anniversary shows are beginning of June so still a while off , hopefully they will introduce some of the new items I found over the next few weeks.

i just bought a woodwick candle and they are out of this world. the smells are very sophisicated and i adore the sound they make. they are soya based and burn better than yankee's

i just bought a woodwick candle and they are out of this world. the smells are very sophisicated and i adore the sound they make. they are soya based and burn better than yankee's

A friend of mine loves this brand too.

Latest posts

Back