You know when you are behind the times when.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Q section of holiday travel gadgets you expect travel plugs, hair dryers etc and instead find speakers, earphones and iPads.

That is not to say I don't use several of these but I wouldn't buy them specifically for holiday. Getting too old for this game!

Q section of holiday travel gadgets you expect travel plugs, hair dryers etc and instead find speakers, earphones and iPads.That is not to say I don't use several of these but I wouldn't buy them specifically for holiday. Getting too old for this game!

And these are ?????

Well, my holiday 'gadgets' include a portable water heater, hot water bottle, and teabags !!! and with the hope that the tv in the hotel bedroom has BBC World Service !!!!!!

I don't go on holiday to sodding well 'keep in touch' with all and sundry - that's what postcards are for, and as for music in my ears, nah !

That's nothing, in the Holiday Shop show the other day they had Revitalash! Errrrrrrr :wonder:

That's nothing, in the Holiday Shop show the other day they had Revitalash! Errrrrrrr :wonder:

I think there is some 16 year old given the task of thinking up catchy names for shows which used to be called Q selection which we all knew was another name for everything left over from the previous week.

Well I must be a dinosaur then because my holiday essentials are a travel kettle , plug in mosquito/bug zapper, shopping list ( for local markets ) and the nearest I get to technology is a kindle !

Latest posts

Back