Ideal world unhealthy health and fitness obsession

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
Howard banging on about you are what you eat, they are the tv version of the daily express.What with vibrapower, tefal etc. They (the presenters) need to get a grip. Howard, is becoming very annoying lately :angry: .This channel has an unhealthy health and fitness obsession.

Last edited:
I agree and Howard is the worst, especially when he either does a cooking hour at 11pm or midnight, he always comes out, with well I eat at the 9pm or 10pm hour, and I must not eat now, cause I will be full for when I go to bed, if so surely he isn't the right presenter to have to do the hour. Last night he called a sausage a wanger, and poor joe looked totally shocked.

Im surprised we haven't been told, if you swing your karcher around in the area, it will strengthen your muscles, or using your tablet, you can do exercises.

I have noticed when he is presenting vibrapower programmes he never actually takes part! Just yabbers on and on....

Even an hour like when they are selling something like a memory foam matress, even gets turned into health and fitness, especially if Howard is presenting, to be honest he has kinda grown on me, so I don't want to see this see in a wrong way.

His little role plays, always have to include a chappy, who could wake up his wife, because he is heavy, or that he has a incontinence problem, and has to get up several times a night

Latest posts

Back