models on shopping telly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

georgienewbuyer

Registered Shopper
Just read earlier inputs on the clothes horses on Q. They all seem well toned and polished. Then you switch over to bid and pd... . That Sarah Stacey is a bit tooooooo realilistic for me - hold yer tum in girl! you're trying to sell this stuff! We DO want real women, YES - not walking bamboo canes, of course, but maybe if she had a few deportment lessons? I am no Amazonian beauty but I'm not (thankfully) on telly trying to flog these clothes. 'Our Jen' does a good job, and I feel the fashion(?) is far better worn on her. So come on, Sarah, you don't want to go back to just modelling pavers footwear, eh?

I think it's more interesting that bid seem to encourage the women to 'look' bigger than they really are.

whereas qvc is the opposite.

Sarah can look absolutely amazing, then can come out looking downright awful! She's nice and tall, got a nice face but obviously has a bit of a problem area around the middle which is okay if you're not using it to flog clothes that the presenter's been telling us for the last 10 minutes or so will cover any unsightly lumps & bumps or a multitude of sins - however they put it. Sabine's another one tall and stunning looking but a big girl and parading her out in skintight leggings isn't doing her any favours nor should I imagine boosting sales! Gobby, without being a stick insect models the clothes perfectly.

Sometimes Sabine looks great and in her own clothes I imagine she does, she is 'curvy' ( as opposed to the proper fat women who call themselves that) as far as I am concerned there is a difference between 'curvy' and 'fat'.

But some of the stuff they put Sabine in, the Polyester/viscose monstrosity, she looks terrible.

Latest posts

Back