OMG! Super expensive sunscreen!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does this price include the flight to your holiday destination?

If I bought a sunscreen that expensive I doubt I'd be able to eat anything :-( and it's got aluminium in it. I like the packaging but that's not going to persuade me to part with that amount of money! Even Ultrasun is better than that! I still say Soltan is a good all-rounder!

I didn't even see on the blurb that it was a once a day application!

That's right! Because it's a poor product marketed at people with more money than sense! I like my Soltan! Have used it for years and it's never let me down! Sisley can go take a running jump!

Sisley are a very high skin care brand always have been. I have used their foundation and it was around £69 then and yes fantastic,but they have another one at £100.

I tested a Sisley sun cream for the body as a Beauty Bible tester and couple of years ago (rrp about £89). It pains me to say it but it was absolutely lovely to use and using it up during 10 days in Cyprus I came home with the best tan ever and my skin felt fab. I suspect they pump in more skin care ingreejunts than other sun protection products, or maybe it just suited my skin? The label said factor 15 but I tanned gradually without consciously sunbathing, without redness even though I'm fair skinned.

There's a killer question on every Beauty Bible questionnaire which is, "Would you repurchase?" And the answer is No, I can't afford it.....but....if I won the lottery?....Hell Yes!

Latest posts

Back