Well I never ---------->

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
---------- I never did buy anything from them in 10 years of watching, on and off for a laugh if I had nothing better to do.

On principle, I would NOT pay for a £1-53 phone call to order anything.

Neither would I pay £7-99 pp for lightweight items.

But the reason for this thread is ----- WHAT DID YOU BUY and was it any good?

I must admit, I tried not to look at the extra £7.99 as p&p if I did I doubt whether I'd have bought anything at all. I just factored it in and if I felt it was still good value then I bought it, if not, I didn't. It was slightly annoying knowing however, that if I wanted a refund on the item I'd lose out, however I only ever returned anything if it was faulty and actually worth the hassle, and hassle it was. Expensive phonecall to someone who can't understand a word your saying and keeps asking you to repeat yourself, waiting for refunds etc etc.

I can honestly say hand on heart that the majority of what I bought and it was a lot I have been pleased with, the stuff I haven't been pleased with has been dispicable - So literally the quality of goods went from one extreme to another!

What I also liked is the variety, though it's fair to say it dwindled significantly in the last couple of years. I know I bought loads but cannot and will never fathom why any one would pay the sort of money they were asking to deliver plastic egg boilers (99p in local hardware shop - you don't even have to go down town) Plastic figurines etc etc.

I've never bought anything from them. What was the point? I'd rather pay a few pounds more from an actual shop or online at Amazon and feel assured that a refund/replacement would be quick and easy (free return postage from Amazon, for example). In most cases it isn't a few pounds more though, since the price all in on Bid was usually more expensive.

Latest posts

Back