A request to Graham

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Would it be possible to keep this BID forum going for the foreseeable future, perhaps until you notice that no-one is reading it any more.

Does anyone second this?

Seconded, cos it'd be like losing touch with family...I'm sure we'll talk about shopping but it would be good to keep it here instead of moving, or closing it. Good idea SB X

I personally think there's probably some (very short) legs left in the Bid forum but obviously it will have to close, it might just come across as a little bit morbid if we're still talking about it in the summer :mysmilie_19:

Schlock will have ousted Ali Young at QVC by then, and Gollum will be presenting 'The Chase'. :mysmilie_15:

You never know the administrators may find a buyer and it comes back on air.

I do wonder if there will be an iBuy style rising from the ashes.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Yip I would ask for the board to be kept open and if it runs it course so be it.....thanks! :mysmilie_59:

You never know the administrators may find a buyer and it comes back on air.

I do wonder if there will be an iBuy style rising from the ashes.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Funnily enough I have a friend who thinks that's exactly what will happen.

I'm not so sure myself, we'll see.

I have no plans to close it yet, I believe a lot more information is to come out yet, after reading on Guy Keane's Facebook about the appalling way he was treated I believe that this discussion has a long way to run.

Funnily enough I have a friend who thinks that's exactly what will happen.

I'm not so sure myself, we'll see.

I wondered if they could but apparently as they have ceased trading it is not possible, if they had carried on like Blockbuster did maybe but obviously as they had just had a £6m investment they would be unlikely to find someone willing to invest more.

ooh, we'd love nothing better than seeing a load of Sit-Up's mucky linen getting mangled in public :mysmilie_19:

As Dame Delia said 'let's be avin you.................. where are you?':mysmilie_15:

I think Guy Kean should write and produce a play about the shenanigans at Bid TV.

Obviously it would be a tragedy :mysmilie_59:

Interesting that most of the staff are upset and loved the job, unlikely we will get any insider gossip from them.

The only two who seem to be genuinely pissed off are Guy and Mrs Mason.

It is sad in a way as most people thought that it was tough working there but everyone seems genuinely sad and upset not a sign of a company that was treating it's staff badly.

You have to either assume they are putting on a brave face or they genuinely believed in their work and loved what they did.

Incidentally Andy Hodgson is saying nothing on the subject...at the moment.

Interesting that most of the staff are upset and loved the job, unlikely we will get any insider gossip from them.

It is sad in a way as most people thought that it was tough working there but everyone seems genuinely sad and upset not a sign of a company that was treating it's staff badly.

You have to either assume they are putting on a brave face or they genuinely believed in their work and loved what they did.

In my opinion Andy has behaved impeccably since he left Sit-Up.

Unlike some of the other people involved it seems he knows how to keep his own counsel.

Yeah, cos she's got to look for a job now aint she?

Or a rich lodger :mysmilie_48:

Yeah, cos she's got to look for a job now aint she?

Or a rich lodger :mysmilie_48:

I'm beginning to think that Gollum is a ventriloquist's dummy.

Do you think she dresses him as well?

No wonder he mouths off on air. Sorry, no wonder he mouthed off on air.

Latest posts

Back