How many times in the last day have you switched over to Bid/Price Drop....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
.... expecting to see a presenter explaining it was all just a technical glitch or a publicity stunt and been disappointed to see the breakdown graphics still playing?

I haven't tried to turn over in the hope they'll be back on, they're well and truly finished.

But I have by instinct gone to put on 645 to get a quick little fix of bull but quickly realised that they've gone.

.... expecting to see a presenter explaining it was all just a technical glitch or a publicity stunt and been disappointed to see the breakdown graphics still playing?

To be honest Steve31, I prefer the Muzac and techy probs message - its informative, pleasing on the ears to listen to. But in their true form, not being entirely truthful as to why they are not broadcasting - no change there then eh.:mysmilie_59:

I've flicked over a couple of time to see if they've changed the message to a more accurate one and also to see if they've stopped playing that annoying music. It's a 'no' on both counts. :mysmilie_13:

God, I'm missing 'em!!!!! Have tried having IW in the background, but it just reminded me why I stopped watching it in the first place, Got QVC on right now, professional - Tick, Informative-Tick, Boring - Tick!
I'm off down Poundland in a minute, I need my daily injection of tat...I'll ask the assistant if she can give me a bit of speil, I'll even pay quadruple Goddamit!!!!!

I'm watching Andy on 642 while i'm waiting for a chicken to cook.

I haven't got much interest in gardening but I guess it's as close as we're going to get to Bid.

And it's great to see he still loves wearing jumpers with a tie :mysmilie_59:

I'm watching Andy on 642 while i'm waiting for a chicken to cook.

I haven't got much interest in gardening but I guess it's as close as we're going to get to Bid.

And it's great to see he still loves wearing jumpers with a tie :mysmilie_59:

He must be made up the others have closed. The word I'm looking for is SMUG. Suits him. :mysmilie_59:

I've got it on right now i keep thinking if i think positively and pray hard enough to my worry angels they might come back lol

I expect MeMike's son is on his 'pooter as we speak trying to hack access into Freeview, Sky, Freesat and Virgin to hack access to the Bid channels so expect to see some exciting shows coming up

- Do you know what I mean? You want to know how/what/why? Text in to MeMike and he will know
- Tales from the family
- How to talk about women like a caveman would
- Selling coals to Iceland (but failing)

PJ

I expect MeMike's son is on his 'pooter as we speak trying to hack access into Freeview, Sky, Freesat and Virgin to hack access to the Bid channels so expect to see some exciting shows coming up

- Do you know what I mean? You want to know how/what/why? Text in to MeMike and he will know
- Tales from the family
- How to talk about women like a caveman would
- Selling coals to Iceland (but failing)

PJ

:mysmilie_14:

I bet you MeMikeGollum is sat there right now, watching old recordings of himself doing his shaht ahhhts.

Mind you, he did that before he got canned too :mysmilie_59:

It's whenever Gollum and Goddess arrive, i'm doing a spread for them :mysmilie_59:

Will it include the Punjaban mix? If not, sadly I shall have to decline.
I think you may be waiting for some while for them to arrive as MM is probably fighting off all the Door Man jobs he is bound to be offered!
I, on the other hand am almost readily available to sample your Chicken Dinner Delight.

Perhaps Mike Mason get a job on a stall at his local market town.

Now he's 12k out of pocket, perhaps he should consult his Worry Angels....

Will it include the Punjaban mix? If not, sadly I shall have to decline.
I think you may be waiting for some while for them to arrive as MM is probably fighting off all the Door Man jobs he is bound to be offered!
I, on the other hand am almost readily available to sample your Chicken Dinner Delight.

My arse, they ain't getting Punjaban.

And unfortunately there's been a change of plan. I heard they run out of petrol and MeMikes Visa Electron was declined by BP so they're now looking to hitch back to Suffolk :mysmilie_59:

My arse, they ain't getting Punjaban.

And unfortunately there's been a change of plan. I heard they run out of petrol and MeMikes Visa Electron was declined by BP so they now looking to hitch back to Suffolk :mysmilie_59:

The only meal fit for MM is HUMBLE PIE. OH how the mighty have fallen. Sorry for all the back room staff though.

:mysmilie_14: I bet you MeMikeGollum is sat there right now, watching old recordings of himself doing his shaht ahhhts. Mind you, he did that before he got canned too :mysmilie_59:

Now I have a picture including MeMike with an ooh and and aah and a tissue.

*throws away my cheese sandwich*

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

The only meal fit for MM is HUMBLE PIE. OH how the mighty have fallen. Sorry for all the back room staff though.

I'm deeply sorry for ALL the blameless people.

But I still cannot help but think that in the big picture it was for the best, certainly from a customers point of view.

Latest posts

Back