Peter Simon born in 1962?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Of course Wiki is notoriously inaccurate but did that ever stop Gollum using it as his preferred source of research material?

Peter Simon was almost certainly in his 30's when he appeared on Granada in the 80's so i'd guess he's now in his early to mid 60's, personally.

But with the continued use of Snake Serum and Cyclax I feel he could end up looking like Just William :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Peter Simon's age was something like 62 about two to three years' ago so he should be close to 65 now.

He ought to just take the HS2 compensation money, buy a retirement flat near the sea and write his memoirs...

Peter Simon's age was something like 62 about two to three years' ago so he should be close to 65 now.

He ought to just take the HS2 compensation money, buy a retirement flat near the sea and write his memoirs...

He was supposedly writing a book donkeys years ago.

But like The Bake Off, Parachute Jump and the Figurine Auction it seemingly never happened.

This interview would appear to contain, at best, some minor inaccuracies. Perhaps his memory let him down?

http://metro.co.uk/2009/10/27/peter-simon-637122/

Of course Wiki is notoriously inaccurate but did that ever stop Gollum using it as his preferred source of research material?

Peter Simon was almost certainly in his 30's when he appeared on Granada in the 80's so i'd guess he's now in his early to mid 60's, personally.

But with the continued use of Snake Serum and Cyclax I feel he could end up looking like Just William :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 10417

This might sound ridiculous but I always got the feeling that the snake serum was actually a thinly veiled dig at how gullible their hardcore buyers were. They were actually selling snake oil.

I think I have found Peter on Junior Showtime, I could be wrong see what you think. 40 seconds into the show

Last edited:
It could be.

That ITV Yorkshire sign used to scare me when I was a kid, I hated it :mysmilie_13:

I miss it terribly even though I was a Tyne Tees fan, I could pick up Tyne Tees and the wonderful Annie St John doing continuity, who is currently on 3-2-1 on Challenge, Sad she died so young.

I miss it terribly even though I was a Tyne Tees fan, I could pick up Tyne Tees and the wonderful Annie St John doing continuity, who is currently on 3-2-1 on Challenge, Sad she died so young.

I don't remember that particular programme but I spent much of my early childhood in London and the South East so perhaps it wasn't broadcast there, either way it was slightly before my time anyway, I heard he'd been on it though.

If he is in his 60's he hasn't really done much varied TV work has he?, if it wasn't for his long stint on Bid he'd have a pretty sparse CV.

But to listen to him you would think he's up there with Sir Bruce :mysmilie_59:

I don't remember that particular programme but I spent much of my childhood in London and the South East so perhaps it wasn't broadcast there, either way it was slightly before my time anyway.

But I heard he'd been on it.
It appeared in a countdown of top kids programmes so it must have been shown nationwide but maybe the Southerners didn't want to watch us northerners prancing around on stage. :giggle:

It appeared in a countdown of top kids programmes so it must have been shown nationwide but maybe the Southerners didn't want to watch us northerners prancing around on stage. :giggle:

Ah well, the South got it's revenge on the North by inflicting Portsmouth's Paul Evers on all of us :mysmilie_59:

What a cruel thing to do!

Latest posts

Back