MeMike Mason has time to finish his book now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So he's raiding the little'uns bookshelf now...he'll be starting on the Popeye dvd collection next ;)

So please don't spoil it for him and tell him what happens to the hungry hungry caterpillar :mysmilie_17:

PJ

"Now, what is a hungry hungry caterpillar?"

That's as far as the gobshite got. It's rumoured he had to check with Madina to see if he was allowed to proceed but she said no and took over the reigns, as usual she's speaking on his behalf now.

I understand he kept his studio earpiece, it comes in handy for when she tells him what to say. The expression 'monkey see and monkey do' certainly resonates in Suffolk :mysmilie_59:

That's as far as the gobsite got. It's rumoured he had to check with Madina to see if he was allowed to proceed but she said no and took over the reigns, as usual she's speaking on his behalf now :mysmilie_59:

Reminds me of those Doctor Who aliens who skinned humans and wore the skin as a disguise, maybe MeMike is actually his partner in his skin and someone there is a skinned MeMike locked in a dungeon. I am told the process of taking then wearing the skin can cause hair to fall out ..

Reminds me of those Doctor Who aliens who skinned humans and wore the skin as a disguise, maybe MeMike is actually his partner in his skin and someone there is a skinned MeMike locked in a dungeon. I am told the process of taking then wearing the skin can cause hair to fall out ..

:mysmilie_15:

I heard a whisper she's got his body covered in about three sets of 'Slendertone', she even controls his body movements.

In fact she supposedly even orchestrated his 'Hokey Cokey' at the last Christmas Party :mysmilie_59:

Well, I actually heard he wasn't allowed to go. He was on the naughty step for talking back.

Well, I actually heard he wasn't allowed to go. He was on the naughty step for talking back.

You've got it DW.

The word is that dissent is less tolerated in that house than in Putin's newly acquired Crimea :mysmilie_59:

That's as far as the gobshite got. It's rumoured he had to check with Madina to see if he was allowed to proceed but she said no and took over the reigns, as usual she's speaking on his behalf now.

I understand he kept his studio earpiece, it comes in handy for when she tells him what to say. The expression 'monkey see and monkey do' certainly resonates in Suffolk :mysmilie_59:

Her name is Medina.

Yes - MM senior's colouring book of course, MM Junior is way past colouring in :mysmilie_19:!

Poor Gollum, I heard that Madina bought him an 'Etch-a-Sketch' for his birthday but sadly he never got the hang of it.

The need to use two hands at once was always going to be a bit of an ask. Why do you think he got a Star Trek phone? :mysmilie_59:

Her name is Medina.

No, given the utterly deluded tripe she posts on facebook i'll settle on Madina, thank you very much kidder.

It was quite deliberate, trust me :mysmilie_59:

How's Gollum's job search going Moet, any big names in for him yet? (Tesco).

Poor Gollum, I heard that Madina bought him an 'Etch-a-Sketch' for his birthday but sadly he never got the hang of it.

The need to use two hands at once was always going to be a bit of an ask. Why do you think got a Star Trek phone? :mysmilie_59:

Not to mention the pootah.

I am in a Costa Coffee and trying not to laugh out loud in public at this thread! I hope his fan club don't read this and get more upset than they are now...

Yes I can understand how frustrated they must be. After all it is down to this forum for single handedly bringing the entire Bid/PD channels by telling the truth - How could we be so honest - it's beyond words. :mysmilie_59:
Enjoy your Coffee -

I am in a Costa Coffee and trying not to laugh out loud in public at this thread! I hope his fan club don't read this and get more upset than they are now...

From what i've seen we'll need to get their posts sent to Bletchley Park to decode them, they're so illegible they resemble hieroglyphics.

I think it's fair to say their standard of grammar is up there with Gollum's, no wonder Madina speaks for him :mysmilie_59:

From what i've seen we'll need to get their posts sent to Bletchley Park to decode them, they are that illegible they resemble hieroglyphics.

I think it's fair to say their standard of grammar is up there with Gollum's, no wonder Madina speaks for him :mysmilie_59:

I think your observation re Bletchley Park may be nearer to the truth than you think. The terms and conditions of the usability of the £10 vouchers are still a mystery to me and lots of other people who bought on the promise of a £10 voucher. Another nail in the long list of B$ dished out by them. They won't be missed by me.

Latest posts

Back