Delivery day!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pimms

Registered Shopper
My first order arrived this afternoon. I'm posting pics for the first time today - this time I'm using Sacha's idea of saving the photos of the R&Co site - thanks again, Sacha! First is the purple sapphire ring. Very pretty indeed. Sapphires are soft mauve with pink lights (not quite as deep in colour as in the photo), well cut and altogether twinkly. Very dainty (the sapphires are 4x3, I think, so it's a very slender ring).
Next is the amethyst and rhodolite - very sparkly, and I do like it, but it doesn't really suit me :( so it may have to go back.
Last are the £3 bargain lapis earrings. Very nice silver work and nice weight. Bargain!

(I didn't get any warning that it was coming, but luckily was in)

Attachments

• 613182PSapphRing.jpg
    613182PSapphRing.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 249
  • 097487AmRhodRing.jpg
    097487AmRhodRing.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 257
  • 421664LapEarrings.jpg
    421664LapEarrings.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 246
Pimms you're purchases are really lovely, espically like the purple sapphire ring and them earrings bargain price, enjoy!:1:

:Hiya: Pimms

Wow nice pieces. I was sooo close to buying the Amethyst and Rhodolite ring it looked fab on the screen. I got a Lapis ring for £7 I think it was but it hasn't arrived yet.

However I'm not amused!! You cheated with the pics when I ended up with silly rotten pics! :notfairsign:

:Hiya: Pimms

Wow nice pieces. I was sooo close to buying the Amethyst and Rhodolite ring it looked fab on the screen. I got a Lapis ring for £7 I think it was but it hasn't arrived yet.

However I'm not amused!! You cheated with the pics when I ended up with silly rotten pics! :notfairsign:

Thanks Klos - and every body else :D

Cheat? Cheat? :28: I'll have you know that there was sweat and toil involved getting those photos up - following all those complicated instructions, and worrying that all the photos I'd ever taken were suddenly going to be broadcast all over the forum :eek: My nerves will never be the same again :eek: I did put up one proper photo, that was already on my computer, but I was too impatient to wait before I posted the others :D

Well done with the piccies Pimms and very nice items. I got those earrings as well for my daughter plus a matching pendant for £1, but that was one of the items that went missing that had sold out, so they are sending a replacement.

Well done Pimms on a neat bit of shopping. I saw the purple Sapphire ring, it looked lovely. I love coloured Sapphires and that's one colour I don't have... very envious. The Amethyst & Rhodolite ring I also saw, very nice colouring but wasn't it quite a sizeable ring, likely too big for me. And what a bargain for the earrings - can't go wrong with them. Good stuff!

OK I admit it I am stupid!!
MSN-Emoticon-spaghetti-149.gif

I thought your first ring was Amethyst obviously spelt S A P P H I R E!! Now I realise it's purple sapphire I am very jealous!
MSN-Emoticon-cry-207.gif
Well done you!

Think I need a visit to Specsavers now
MSN-Emoticon-nerd-007.gif

OK I admit it I am stupid!!
MSN-Emoticon-spaghetti-149.gif

I thought your first ring was Amethyst obviously spelt S A P P H I R E!! Now I realise it's purple sapphire I am very jealous!
MSN-Emoticon-cry-207.gif
Well done you!

Think I need a visit to Specsavers now
MSN-Emoticon-nerd-007.gif

:D :D :D I really miss the rofl smilie!

Latest posts

Back