Linda Lusardi - some tips :P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Just watching Linda Lusardi and her 'my miracle' cr*p.

Perhaps she might like to STOP saying that since using her NEW skincare range, her skin is amazing......... errr that infers to me very much that her old one was a pile of cack. Think on, if she's now saying that this new one is amazing and making her skin the best its ever been........ perhaps in another couple of years she's going to be saying the same about a new-new skin range. Doesn't inspire any confidence in me at all and indeed puts me off buying it.

Secondly, perhaps stop trying to sell your rubbish on the grounds of creme de la mer, bulgari and la prarie.

Having your range made in the same factory as these does in NO way make it equal to them in quality or ingredients or anything. Having worked in a pasta factory, I know that basics ranges and the damn expenisve ones are made in the same factory, so I'm not convinced just being made in the same factory has any relevance. Seems just a cheap psychological trick to keep mentioning the expensive, high end brand names, so we can link them with yours subconsciously.

Also, stop showing one hand that you've creamed up, and comparing it to the other hand you haven't, you're not actually allowed to do this on telly, as I've heard you be told by one of the more conscientous presenters before.

Pile of old tat.

Just watching Linda Lusardi and her 'my miracle' cr*p.

Perhaps she might like to STOP saying that since using her NEW skincare range, her skin is amazing......... errr that infers to me very much that her old one was a pile of cack. Think on, if she's now saying that this new one is amazing and making her skin the best its ever been........ perhaps in another couple of years she's going to be saying the same about a new-new skin range. Doesn't inspire any confidence in me at all and indeed puts me off buying it.

Secondly, perhaps stop trying to sell your rubbish on the grounds of creme de la mer, bulgari and la prarie.

Having your range made in the same factory as these does in NO way make it equal to them in quality or ingredients or anything. Having worked in a pasta factory, I know that basics ranges and the damn expenisve ones are made in the same factory, so I'm not convinced just being made in the same factory has any relevance. Seems just a cheap psychological trick to keep mentioning the expensive, high end brand names, so we can link them with yours subconsciously.

Also, stop showing one hand that you've creamed up, and comparing it to the other hand you haven't, you're not actually allowed to do this on telly, as I've heard you be told by one of the more conscientous presenters before.

Pile of old tat.

I've seen this done on both Ideal World and QVC, the presenters are always doing it. What rules say it isn't allowed I've never heard it before. Has for conscientious presenters, I don't think there are any on the shopping channels. they will do and say whatever they like to get a sale.

Lots of ranges pop up on TV adverts publicising their product as being 'even better, improved performance, visible results' etc. as already been said, what is that saying about what they were flogging before? Re the comparing one hand to another, at least if they put stuff on their hand and leave the other bare, you can at least see for yourself what, if any difference, has been made.

It always makes me laugh when they name something in French - for the English market -to make it sound more "sexy" - Le Mayonnaise Des Mains or Dosne Worke. I am just surprised it's not 'Mon Miracle'

New and improved, have her customers all been using old and inferior? What a crock!

Inge x

Latest posts

Back