Mally shadow sticks...a possible alternative.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
A couple of the Mally shadow sticks are part of my regularly-used make up items but I've just ordered a couple of these from Avon to see how they compare http://avonshop.co.uk/product/color-trend-set-sail-metallic-shadow-stix.html?src_page=whatsnew.asp. I'll report back when they arrive.

My only reservation is that they look a little shimmery and of the recent Mally 3 piece shadow sticks set (205793), I've kept and love the Cobalt and the Saddle Shimmer which are beautiful, but I passed on the Firework to my teenage daughter.

I have a set of the Mally eye sticks and love them because you don`t have to be precise when applying them. I can`t see without my specs and even with a magnifying mirror I struggle to apply eye makeup. The Mally sticks are great, a quick slick of one, smooth over with my fingertip and job done. I`d love to try one of the Avon ones but in the past I haven`t had much success with Avon products because they tend not to be hypoallergenic and i react to them.

Sadly these aren't as good as the Mally ones; less colour pay off and not as long-lasting. Thankfully I can return them for a refund, though I'm keeping the white one as there isn't a similar colour in the Mally range and it's quite a good brightener/highlighter for the inner eye corner. Oh well worth a try.

Latest posts

Back