UK Customer Service?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cazzie

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know a UK number I can ring, after waiting 19 mins on the phone to be told the system is down I refuse wait again. I did tell the CS agent that I wanted a call back as I wasn't prepared to pay another £2 to call back but I knew really that I hadn't a chance of that happening. After spending £200 this last month on gardening stuff they can stick my account where the sun don't shine. Totally useless customer service if it's not on their scripted answers you may as we'll forget it.

Sorry for the rant but anyone considering dealing with IW beware should you need customer service!

Try this number 01733 860534. Im pretty sure its only 9-5 so you will have to wait till tomorrow sadly

Try this number 01733 860534. Im pretty sure its only 9-5 so you will have to wait till tomorrow sadly

Thanks I will give them a try tomorrow I've tried emailing several times but that proved fruitless, they don't answer them as such just the same reply each time but not answering my questions.

I would not phone CS and kept emailing about a problem I had with a multi-tool hedge trimmer, but never got any replies.

Eventually my problem had to be sorted out by Trading Standards

Thanks so much what a difference speaking to someone in the Uk, sorted.:mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back