Brash TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
Watch out.... ;)

"How would you guys like it if I was online live 8 hours per day with some fantastic products where you guys could all text and phone in to ask me questions about the products?????? Could you handle me for that long that is the question xxxxx"

Gotta say I do miss her!

Bless her, I admire her creativity and desire to stay in the public eye.

But I hope she dosen't invest too heavily in this idea. Duncan would say................

bannatyne.jpg

aww it be nice to see lisa again she was a breath of fresh air on the channels

she always up for a laugh ect & i liked that

I'd love to see her on something, just not selling!

Unless it's Kinkade of course :mysmilie_59:

Yes I would like to see Lisa back but 8 hours is a bit too much maybe if she had a few other people as variety is a good thing.

Maybe she needs a few other people to present as well and do it the Andy Hodgson way and get it on at least Sky.

The question is if she gets decent products will she have an audience who are willing to buy, on Price Drop their was potentially 12 million viewers who were not buying she isn't going to find a large audience just being on the internet, plus she will have to abide by the rules of the law with regards to selling and consumer rights etc. A team to deliever the items unless they can all be sent via post.

What on earth is she thinking of?!

It might give us something to talk about, I suppose.

You need millions of pounds to run for a shopping channel.
Andy Hodgson managed it.

Sure, it's not easy or simple. But I look forward to it.
I wish her the best of luck. It has the potential to be fun and interactive, and isn't that why we liked the old bid and Price-Drop?

Nooooooooooooooooo!

Really disliked her on Price Drop. I'm sure she's nice enough and it's nothing personal - but I just found her very loud and "in ya face" and her image and the way she comes across isn't very professional.

Is it really affordable to run a tv or internet channel like bid, might do a live streaming version like bid. I know you can get wholesale products like headphones fragrances etc, on amazon or ebay. But how much does live streaming cost etc.

Watch out.... ;)

"How would you guys like it if I was online live 8 hours per day with some fantastic products where you guys could all text and phone in to ask me questions about the products?????? Could you handle me for that long that is the question xxxxx"

Gotta say I do miss her!

:mysmilie_468:

She's living in cloud cuckoo land. From watching her past sales of Pricedrop and hearing her say;

"How many on the phone lines?"
"None?!, oh"

Money doesn't grow on trees, or maybe it does? :mysmilie_59:

She's living in cloud cuckoo land. From watching her past sales of Pricedrop and hearing her say;

"How many on the phone lines?"
"None?!, oh"

Money doesn't grow on trees, or maybe it does? :mysmilie_59:

And she might do well to drop the storming off screen routine and saying 'Am dissgusstid at that price I am'.

I could be wrong but i'm guessing most normal shoppers would find that a bit of a turn off really :mysmilie_59:

"Busy securing some fantastic products to start my own live online shopping channel. It will have all the usual brash madness great bargains and some amazing products (products I know you will all want) the only p and p will be what Royal Mail charge and no phone call. The best bit is that 2 four hour shows will be filmed from my home live and you guys can all call into the show if you have any questions about a particular product you are interested in. Hopefully you will see some of the familiar faces hosting with me that you are missing from your screens. Watch this space.....exciting times ahead xxxx"

Oh gord!

If they're the same products that Bid TV / Price Drop sold, I know that nobody will want them.

Debatable.

Of course you're quite right and that is the laughable thing. Certain ex-presenters sound like they almost intend to carry on where they left off, no doubt from a desperate need to propagate the self created fallacy that they are bona fide TV Personalities. Surely they've noticed that Sit-Up went, not to put to fine a point on it, bust. And by the sound of it they possibly should have gone bust years ago.

Now, of course that could have happened for a number of reasons but I suspect that high up on the list are:-

1. The merchandise was overpriced shite
2. Apart from a few loyal followers a lot of people found the presenters completely and utterly dislikeable

I understand why they can't let it lie but really, I suspect Lisa, Peter and Sally would be better to just go and get themselves an everyday job. They are merely the chaff among the wheat, as most of us are.

For their own financial wellbeing an immediate reality check sounds like the order of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back