I wonder if

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mossie269

Registered Shopper
Anyone has ordered the begonia exclusive patio collection from IW and if so have you received it yet it was for 21st april pre order i am told to give it even more time to come.

Anyone has ordered the begonia exclusive patio collection from IW and if so have you received it yet it was for 21st april pre order i am told to give it even more time to come.

Cant speak for the Begonias' but the Tomtato I ordered (May delivery) arrived today, though one of the three was damaged.

I did and I haven't received mine yet either, I also ordered the giant fuchsias and haven't received them or the bulbs.

I did and I haven't received mine yet either, I also ordered the giant fuchsias and haven't received them or the bulbs.
I ordered Giant fuchsias plugs direct from thomson and morgan. They were offer when I bought some seeds. I've had them for about a month. They arrived in good condition through the letter box. Great packaging. Just needd watering and potting on. Now ready to be potted on again. Will probably do so next week.

I shall be chasing them up again later on today if I can't see they have been despatched but I will not ring their customer service number as last time I rang twice to their CS and got nowhere and to my cost. I rang once from my landline and once from my mobile and it cost me over £9 in total for the 2 calls, disgusting.

I ordered Giant fuchsias plugs direct from thomson and morgan. They were offer when I bought some seeds. I've had them for about a month. They arrived in good condition through the letter box. Great packaging. Just needd watering and potting on. Now ready to be potted on again. Will probably do so next week.

I wish I had bought mine from them too, my OH told me to not bother with IW but to ring Thompson & Morgan as they are the ones selling their plants, I don't know who despatches them whether it is IW or T&M either way it's frustrating especially when I have paid for them.

I will give them a call next week also, i was told it was bank holiday etc but we should be told if there is a delay in dispatch.

I phoned yesterday and was told there was a delay in despatch and I can't remember but I think he said they were out for delivery 3rd May but it could be despatch, either way I am hoping to receive them soon. Next time I will order direct from Thompson & Morgan.

Thanks for that they are a long way away from there original date so goodness knows when they will arrive .

I have just phoned and they are getting them resent out so it might pay to phone them.

i have just received an email from lead the good life to apologize for delay and i am receiving 900g container of incredibloom free of charge worth £12.99 still have not said when plants arriving yet though.

At least we get free incredibloom which is a nice touch but would still like to get my plants.

thanks will give it another week getting a bit silly now we should have been informed if there was a delay.

thanks will give it another week getting a bit silly now we should have been informed if there was a delay.

Any news on your plants arriving and have you received your Icredibloom? Still nothing for me so I am going to have to call them again.

Latest posts

Back