Spam email

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I have never been a winning bidder on this channel and have, consequently, never placed an order. This morning I received an email, informing me that I needed to pay for an item I had won. the last time I visited the website was 08/02/14, my shopping basket is empty, order history - don't have one, don't watch the channel, can't stand the presenters! So why am I receiving emails? I emailed them about this inconvenient, and rather worrying occurrence, it could be a security problem. Had it arrived in my spam, I wouldn't have opened it, but it landed in my inbox. Has this happened to anyone else?

I also recently received an email informing me that I needed to pay for an item that I had supposedly won. I have been a customer of TJC but I had not bid on anything for a while. I went to their website (not through any link of course) and checked my account and there wasn't anything suspicious, nothing in my basket, no winning rising auction bids or anything. I have no idea why I received that email, but I agree with you it is worrying.

Latest posts

Back