Mike Mason

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Graham

Registered Shopper
I have removed all threads connected with Mike Mason joining Ideal World, the threads have just been moved from public display while they are reviewed.

I have taken this action following a telephone call this afternoon from Mr Mason, he left a message saying that he had spoken to his "Legal Team" and that they "Want to take this a lot further".

In no way do I intend to start censoring comments, but have taken this course of action to give me the chance to review each post personally.

Whilst this review is taking place please can I ask that no further mention of Mr Mason is made on this forum until all current posts have been reviewed.

I apologise for having to take this action, but hope you will understand the reasons behind it.

I have now had a chance to review both threads regarding Mike Mason joining Ideal World, it is with regret that I have had to delete some posts, however most have now been returned to the Ideal World forum.

Please feel free now to continue to comment good or bad regarding his appearances on Ideal World, all I ask is that you keep your posts on topic.

Latest posts

Back