Launching Tonight On Sky Channel 682 - 8PM and www.theoutletchannel.tv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

O

outletchannel

Guest Shopper
Hi Guys

Just a reminder we broadcast tonight from 8pm on SKY Channel 682 and Lisa Brash is presenting. You can watch the show via our website at www.theoutletchannel.tv and click the 'WATCH US' link on the homepage. The website will be live at 7.59pm!!!

Our Customer Care team can be contacted on 0845 299 7474 with any queries or feedback.

Ross :)

I'm not impressed.

The very first item is a vax air3 vacuum cleaner. Price checks are done against Sainsbusrys and currys which are selling it at £249.00

But a quick google shoes that Amazon are selling it at £124.

Let's see what the price on the outlet channel is....

Yep.

£134.99. More expensive than amazon.

I challenge theoutletchannel to price check amazon. They won't. Ever.

No different to the tactics on all the disreputable channels.

I'm not impressed.

The very first item is a vax air3 vacuum cleaner. Price checks are done against Sainsbusrys and currys which are selling it at £249.00

But a quick google shoes that Amazon are selling it at £124.

Let's see what the price on the outlet channel is....

Haribo....We are over £100 cheaper than Sainsburys & Currys and only £10 more expensive than Amazon the biggest marketplace for online traders. Our P&P is only £5.99.... hope you stick around :)

On the plus side, the products are good.

If they were genuine bargains that I couldn't get cheaper online then I would be tempted to buy.

Presentation and set is quite good but the picture quality is appalling on my sky HD box.

Hi Haribo :)

Thanks for your kind words..... tommorrow nights broadcast will be in HD so that should be better

Haribo....We are over £100 cheaper than Sainsburys & Currys and only £10 more expensive than Amazon the biggest marketplace for online traders. Our P&P is only £5.99.... hope you stick around :)

Don't get me wrong, I don't think you are ripping people off.

But as I said weeks ago, when news of this channel first came out, I don't see how new channels of this nature can be profitable when computers and tablets etc now have about 90% penetration in UK homes.

If you are saying that it is impossible to undercut amazon then it's time to admit that amazon have won and teleshopping's days are numbered.

I think amazon are a vile company to be honest but their prices and customer service is just so good that they cannot fail. They are planning to use same day drone delivery soon.

Fair play....

That halogen oven is a brilliant price. £10 cheaper than amazon.

Can't argue with that. Top stuff. Might get one.

Just been watching since 8pm. I must say I'm impressed with what I've been watching so far!

Only think that strikes out to me is the text on the 'ticker' is a little small and a bit unreadable at times.... not sure if it's maybe just my telly?
Second thing is the camera is a little shaky at times but having done a broadcasting degree I tend to notice the very smallest of things.

Item wise? No complaints :)

All in all for a launch, I can see this going very far :) Well done guys :)!!!

Just a small point...

The music is the same music pricedrop/bid used.

I would have thought the idea was to distance yourself from a defunct channel with so many ASA judgements etc

Using the same music is a mistake in my view.

They have said on Facebook the music was from the library and they won't be using it again after tonight.

They realise now this was a mistake.

Latest posts

Back