Broadcasting tonight Monday 2nd June from 8pm - Presented by Peter McDermott

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It seems to be Lisa B again at the moment and the same broadcast as yesterday.

Sorry Ross, but I don't have access to the video playout servers at The Mall, so I have no way of refreshing or changing what they are broadcasting now on Sky Digital.

Oh gosh - Disaster strikes. The transmission centre are broadcasting the wrong material..... I thought you were looking at our website :(

Nobody can access anything. We are having to re-hash the website back to the current products on air. #nightmare!!!

Oh dear. Whoever played out the wrong show should have their knuckles wrapped.

Just watching the gardening show on youtube. Seems decent enough. Picture quality is good on 720p.

It desperately needs music though and the background noises need to be eliminated. Surely the studio is soundproof? Why could we hear thunder outside?

For anyone interested, here is a quote from the official facebook page regarding the earlier broadcast:

www.facebook.com/theoutletchannel said:
We aren't supposed to be on tonight! We haven't booked for this slot and we shouldn't be on air! We haven't got our full call centre team in and they are struggling because it's not been staffed accordingly. If you are in the call queue please feel free to hang up as our staff can see you've called and will call you back!! We are really sorry but this is way out of our control!!

shopatdrop and haribo - yes we are having some serious problems here. Last night they played out the completely wrong broadcast and tonight they are playing Sunday Night's show with Lisa and we haven't booked the airtime! We can guarantee that! We are really confused and are desperately trying to resolve matters but at the moment we're really fighting an uphill battle.

I thought there would be more discussion going on. Quiet in here tonight!

Does this channel broadcast live yet? or is it still just pre-recorded random hours?

Does this channel broadcast live yet? or is it still just pre-recorded random hours?

Yes, it is still pre-recorded and random hours. Just like this thread, we are usually reminded when the watch, but for whatever reason that didn't happen yesterday, maybe to avoid any further embarrassment just in case The Mall decide to play the wrong tape again. If you are interested, the website and the facebook are probably the best places to look for details.

Latest posts

Back