Damart

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Just curious to know if anyone else ordered anything from Damart when they featured on IW recently? I ordered a garment which I liked and have waited and waited. Being a large and well known name, I had expected good, fast service. So, I was starting to smell a rat when I'd not heard another word about my order after a week. Then, on the morning of the last day it should have been due, I received an email from Damart apologising that they'd oversold this item and they were working hard to get more stock. I've left it a bit longer but I'm now going to get in touch and ask them to cancel the order. I'm very disappointed in their service and certainly won't be tempted into ordering again. The half price offer and free bracelet were nice little additions but it doesn't cover general poor service. Surely they must know how much stock they have against how much has been sold? And at least they could have let me know right away. Is cancelling likely to cause confusion? I can imagine them taking payment and never sending anything. Thanks IW for another crap offering!

Latest posts

Back