Pariaba - own up!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pimms

Registered Shopper
Come on then, own up - who bought the stonking PT ring last night - was it 13 cts? The stone was really something - the most gorgeous colour, properly cut, and looked pretty clear too :35:

I must admit that my finger hovered over the 'buy' button for one of the other rings, but I managed to resist - it's the first time I've been really tempted by a Gems PT for quite a while, and sitting on my hands so that I couldn't buy it, it felt just like old times :D Quite a few very nice pieces last night :)

Whoops! Just realised I spelled Paraiba wrong in the title - doh!

Last edited:
Yes Pimms it was a stupendous stone, lovely clarity and colour, but a bit big for a ring imho. What did it go for........over £2k? I did watch all the show but didn't find myself tempted....I'm pleased to say.

It seems to me that Gems are flogging the items from the now depleted website. This certainly applied the following night on the Emerald showcase hour with Matt. I kept cross checking and a number of the web items appeared on sale. Some went for a bit more than the web bid price, some for the same and some for considerably less. I did notice by the end of the hour there were some items sold on the website that weren't earlier.

One item Matt showed was a single stone set in WG with mixed diamonds ......he said it had some VS diamonds as accents. Can anyone else who was watching perhaps confirm that? MTIA

a bit big for a ring imho. What did it go for........over £2k?

One item Matt showed was a single stone set in WG with mixed diamonds ......he said it had some VS diamonds as accents. Can anyone else who was watching perhaps confirm that? MTIA

I think it was over £2k, but I didn't actually wait to see that bit! I agree about the size. For me, it would definitely've been earmarked for a pendant.

I didn't see the emerald showcase, I'm afraid. I saw some glorious tanzanites go at some point over the weekend - pulling out the big guns?

Paraiba Tourmaline???

Hmmmmm........ Is anyone here actually keeping up with the research going on about this stuff from Mozambique? Very interesting findings coming out at the ISG. To keep up with it, check out the YourGemologist.com site for the new info.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back