A Wee Order

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Ordered these on Sunday and received them today.

Now I'm going to attempt another pic but bigger this time! Also cheating slightly by hedging my bets with the wee pics from my order page. The Morganite one didn't turn out though!

:fgfgfgfg: Lapis Lazuli Silver Ring
:Laplaz:
I got this ring for an absolutely amazing price of £4!!!!

:hghghghg:
Another fab bargain. 1.02 carats Morganite in White Gold. Guess what I paid for this? £19!!!

I am an even happier bunny than usual now and think I will be spending all my wages at Rocks and Co!

Wow Klos......what fab bargains!!!:32:

I really love the lapis ring,it's a beautiful colour and a lovely design....the morganite is very pretty too.

I think I need to tune in a bit more now!!:54:

Wow Klos, what fab bargains. I've watched a bit, but haven't taken the plunge yet. I must say that on screen the quality of their stones look terrific.:doggie:

Klos those are lovely and what lovely pictures:p Seriously, they look terrific :)

Very nice indeedy, Klos!

Amazing bargains .... can't believe the price of the Morganite ring!
bling.gif

OMG £19 for morganite? :11: Lucky lucky you!

I know Twinny and it's White Gold not Silver!! I actually ordered 2 Morganite rings in silver from Gems TV and they were cheap and nasty looking so I sent them back and they were twice the price of this one!!

Received my £9 replacement morganite ring - hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread Klos. It is a very pretty colour, but I think I preferred the original that disappeared from my basket. I'm certainly not complaining though and it was very good of Rocksandco cs to let me have this one for the same price.

Attachments

• DSCN4217.jpg
    DSCN4217.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 180
Wow Jacqualina and I thought I got a bargain!!! What a lovely ring. I thought I had the deal of the century with my £4 Lapis Lazuli ring but you most defintely have taken my crown off me. Well done!

£19 and £9 pounds for Morganite rings?!? :gasp:

Oh jeeze, I NEED this channel NOW!!!!!! :hyper:

Lucky, lucky ladies, I'm delighted for you both though even if I am a little (did I say little? I meant very :hump: ) jealous. :whistle:

I second that. You've both managed to get fantastic prices and in gold, not silver as well. :dontbelieveit: Wow, your Morganite ring, Jacqualina, looks like a very large carat weight. Very prettty Lapis too Klos.

I'm never around when these deals come up. Where am I? :sadsmilie:

Fantastic Jacqualina - what a deal!

Klos - love your piece - me likey simple solitaires. :32:

Well done ladies on some superb bargain shopping, they all look lovely.

Congrats also Jacqualina on loading your pic of the Morganite, I see they've also been given instructions on RocksTV forum
on how to do this.

Was it being modeled on a bottle of Tippex? :D

Well done ladies on some superb bargain shopping, they all look lovely.

Congrats also Jacqualina on loading your pic of the Morganite, I see they've also been given instructions on RocksTV forum
on how to do this.

Was it being modeled on a bottle of Tippex? :D

Ha ha I never noticed that - very observant Sacha and very ingenious Jacqualina :LaughingCat:

Latest posts

Back