Genuinely disgusted!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Watching the 7am memory foam mattress show with Rachel Pierman and the other 'idiot' Susan something. Could not believe it when they attempted to do a 'comparison' with the shonky bed and the memory foam bed with the glass of water. Anyone who's ever tuned into IW will know what I mean. Anyway, this shill attempts to jump on the rubbish bed to show the glass of water 'go flying' as I'm sure she expected, compared with rachel jumping onto the memory foam bed and it not moving.
The first attempt, the glass didn't fall over or really move that much, so she screached "ooh it got caught on a button, let's do it again" and then the second time, the same happened and the glass didn't really move much, so she KNOCKED it over with her hand DELIBERATELY!!!!

I'm in the middle of getting ready, you know, one sock on, half a leg shaved and I am forced to come and post this! This Susan woman should not be allowed on screen anymore, what i witnessed was absolute attempted deciet and I am fuming!! Yeah, we can all take a guess that these guests will say anything to make a sale, but actively trying to decieve by knocking the water over and acting like it was just the movement of the mattress..........

Later I'm going to officially complain to the ASA, but for now I need the finish shaving the leg :p Humour aside, I'm thoroughly disgusted and am really going to take this up with the ASA.

Did you see that, and I thought it was an accident :mysmilie_15:
I also notice that IW are employing the same sales tactics, and the same stock as Bid.tv, I cant wait for the Genuine antique quartz alarm clock , to be offered :)

Genuine antique quartz alarm clock, unlikely, the worry angels will be on first, and then you know things have gone badly for Ideal World.

Did you see that, and I thought it was an accident :mysmilie_15:
I also notice that IW are employing the same sales tactics, and the same stock as Bid.tv, I cant wait for the Genuine antique quartz alarm clock , to be offered :)

You'll know when they are nearing rock bottom when the Meerkat solar lights and the Dongle make a showing! :mysmilie_59:

You'll know when they are nearing rock bottom when the Meerkat solar lights and the Dongle make a showing! :mysmilie_59:

You would think so, wouldn't you? But rumour has it The Outlet Channel bought all of that stock. If Ideal World did want any of that stock, they should have got in a lot sooner, they didn't beat the clock, so missed out. Waaaa Waaaa Waaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa - Better Luck Next Time.

I saw Paul Becque earlier with his hammer and some gold plated/silver jewellery. It was just like watching old Bid. He said they'd nearly all gone but all ring sizes were still there on the screen.

Ideal world just sell the same old products: Karcher, vibrapower, xhose, drillbit, nutri bullet etc... IW better be careful otherwise they will end up like bid/pricedrop tv. The only two shopping channels will be left will be gems and qvc, the shopping telly bubble burst is coming, not many will survive after 2015.

Well it looks like IW are heading for the bottom of the shopping channel dump in the same way Bid.tv did.

Latest posts

Back