More Poor Service!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
It seems the IW taint spreads to companies that they get near to as well. I ordered a garment from Damart weeks ago when their show was on air. Each item was supposed to be half price and have a free bracelet as a small thank you for ordering. All looked good and I actually saw something I liked and went ahead and made a purchase. A couple of weeks later, I received an update email from Damart saying, sorry, it was all so popular we ran out of stock and will supply you as soon as we can. As they hadn't taken any money at that time, I replied to the email asking them to cancel the order on the basis it would arrive too late. That also didn't stop them sending me a catalogue either and that straight into the recycler! So, you can imagine I was slightly surprised when the garment arrived this morning! I was even more surprised to discover there was no free bracelet and that I've paid the full price! Is it actually legal for them to take a higher value from a debit card than you initially authorised (I agreed to £14.50, they've charged £29.00)? Why is it so difficult for these distance selling companies to actually just do what it is they say they do? I am so fed up having to chase things up and spend time correcting their errors. Damart used to be a big name but this has put me off purchasing from them again in future. I am sending this item back under DSR and I hope they will get it right! I do think IW should take some responsibility but I've had no response from either Damart or IW at all. It's not good service and I'm certainly not happy with it.

Latest posts

Back