what's all this 'blockbuster' nonsense ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
blockbuster vibrators and now blockbuster Greased Lightnin'. Is it to make something they've flogged to death suddenly sound enticing ?
Watch out for blockbuster craft next week...:bosseyed:

Oh goodie more craft :54: lol but at least it won't be SW :33::54::11: hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am going for a blockbuster cup of coffee, fancy one?????????

I can't help but think of a certain disgraced singer from the 70's when I see this, minus 100 points for style IW :(

blockbuster vibrators and now blockbuster Greased Lightnin'. Is it to make something they've flogged to death suddenly sound enticing ?
Watch out for blockbuster craft next week...:bosseyed:

Blockbuster vibrators? What do they run on - car batteries?

He was the brother of Mark McManus, alias Taggart if I remember correctly. Both died at a tragically young age.

Not strictly his brother. He was adopted at birth by the McManus family and changed his name to Connolly when he was 18 having discovered his mother's name. He was an alcoholic and died in 1997 when he was only 51. Mick Tucker, the drummer, died from leukemia in 2002 aged 54.

I saw what remains of Sweet (Andy Scott)at a tribute concert for Les Gray (singer with Mud who died in Feb.04) held at the Appollo Hammersmith in August 2004. I was in limbo as to whether to go or not because of my mobility and I spent nearly a week recovering but I am so glad I went because it was bliddy fantastic. I saw Andy Scotts Sweet, Rubettes, Suzi Quatro, Slade (minus Noddy), The Tremeloes, Showaddywaddy, Mud and loads of other names from the 60's and 70's.

Latest posts

Back