Sephora

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
just discovered that they are now shipping to UK. prices so much lower than here.:mysmilie_14:

But be aware only certain brands can be shipped to the UK.

Oh and they charge you the customs charge at their end as well. So it will be added on when you check out the order.

I wish they would just open here, I can spend hours in their stores on holiday. When we go on a cruise I am that sad that I check for the nearest branch to the ports we stop at!

They did used to operate in the UK Sharonk. I remember they had a large store at Bluewater in Kent. Don't really understand why they choose to pull out of Britian.

I like sephora because of the range of products for a variety of skin tones, sadly not available here in the UK. Now, if QVC stocked them I might be tempted , as it stands I buy bare minerals from salon skincare which are ver reasonably priced with free posting.

I always thought SpaceNK killed of Sephora in the UK. I remember phoning a Sephora store(they had two Bluewater and somewhere in London), no online ordering for us. Guy answered then went to check item I wanted in stock(Vincent Longo). So I hung on and on and on, them 15 minutes a girl picked up the phone and asked could she help? Seems the other guy went off on his tea break and just left the phone off the hook and me hanging.:mysmilie_51:

SpaceNK started opening stores all over the UK, phone orders very quick.

We could always order from Sephora France online.

I wish they would just open here, I can spend hours in their stores on holiday. When we go on a cruise I am that sad that I check for the nearest branch to the ports we stop at!

I'm glad I'm not the only one to do that

Latest posts

Back