Check out your baskets....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cazzie

Registered Shopper
.....we're already 20% of the stock sold or should they be saying we are still left with 80% of the stock:mysmilie_13:

Everytime I watch Genivieve she seems to be raving about how you need to check out your basket which is ironic when they are still left with stock the following day.

OMG!!!! Just watching the repeat of the 11pm hour and she actually referred to herself saying "check out your baskets" a lot!! She looked really embarrased as well, guess who reads shopping telly forums hehehe :p

be very careful.... they rarely do x-hoses and karchers, so if you don't get it now, I don't know when it will be back.

(psst... they would be back the next day, but that's just our little secret.)

Genevive on Friday Fashion = Nails on a blackboard. If she doesn't shut up soon my head will be through the telly.....

Don't forget guys you only pay one postage cost, yeah that's right one! So why not add in another strange:puke: coloured seat for £399 and save on that postage! Check out now guys ..................as we are desperate for the coin!

'Sold out and gone!'

Stupid statement, gone where? Has the item been sold and then got up and made its own way out of the warehouse? Hate that phrase. :mysmilie_51:

Saw a little bit of this evening's smartphone presentation. "80% of the stock gone" was mentioned twice within five minutes as well as the classic "Don't forget to checkout your baskets otherwise you'll miss out" routine. Also it was said that there were more than a hundred people on the phones, which was possible BUT could they have been referring to the number of call centre staff as opposed to the actual number of calls being received at one time?

And judging from the number of repeated products I can't help but wonder if they're starting to run out of ideas...

Latest posts

Back