marina berry

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw Caroline (ex-Bid) on the graveyard shift this morning - what with Mark occasionally still doing a shift, it's getting to be a mini-Bid reunion on TJC !

cris st valery is ex bid as well and he's still on tjc

update is marina is on tonight at 10

Last edited:
Caroline is actually X Gems TV prior to bid.tv
kinda Like Stacy Ellis who is X Rocks & Co
A lot of presenters on TJC have previously been from sit-up channels (bid-up, price drop and speed) probably due to the fact that Vicky Brown was head of presenters on TJC, and she used to work at sit-up on price drop since the early days.

Gemma Hadley used to be a speed-auction TV presenter
Lyn Taylor who doesn't appear anymore used to be a bid-up presenter
Georgina Burnett who doesn't appear anymore used to be a price-drop presenter
Elisa Portelli used to be a bid-up presenter and then returned to bid a year or so before it closed.
James Gardner used to be a speed-auction TV presenter
Chris St-Valery used to be a price-drop tv presenter
Derek Marks also used to be a price-drop tv presenter
Andrianna Christofi who doesn't appear anymore used to be a bid-up presenter
Carmel Thomas was also a bid-up presenter

I can't remember anymore at the moment but they have had a hell of a lot of sit-up presenters past and present but TJC nearly always buys hosts with previous shopping tv experience.

while watching the BBC news channel very early one morning,I saw Georgina Burnett doing the weather bit.still looks as gorgeous as ever:)

Found this for anyone who might like to see the Marina launch on TJC

Feel for her, she was one of the few on bid tv that never appeared to be given a chance to present so has been thrown in the deep end on TJC.

A lot of her 'off the cuff' comments should have been kept to herself, but that's her ditzy style right?

Feel for her, she was one of the few on bid tv that never appeared to be given a chance to present so has been thrown in the deep end on TJC.

A lot of her 'off the cuff' comments should have been kept to herself, but that's her ditzy style right?

I thought she was nervous which is understandable, but I only remember her as a sidekick so she did well on her own.

Latest posts

Back