M Asam on Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

buggybinky

Registered Shopper
Hello to everyone! This is my first post on this site.

Does anyone know the reason why M Asam will not be on Ideal World anymore. They mentioned today that the next couple of days are their last but no reason given?

Hi I'm fairly new too so welcome.

I use magic finish .In the 5pm hour they are saying the twin pack of magic finish is coming to an and and won't be available in the future .Could this be what they meant?

Oh yes you are right !

Genevieve has just said they are leaving IW from tomorrow. Maybe they will turn up on QVC

I may have to stock up.......

Hi I'm fairly new too so welcome.

I use magic finish .In the 5pm hour they are saying the twin pack of magic finish is coming to an and and won't be available in the future .Could this be what they meant?

Do not think so as they are saying M Asam is saying goodbye to us. Perhaps they are fed up with Ideal World.

Thanks for the heads up Susie, I ordered a twin pack of magic finish it lasts a very long time as I dont over use it.

Im sure the brand they will turn up somewhere.

Last edited:
I buy m asam from ebay, first time from a bulgarian seller and the second time from a uk seller, who had bought some and obviously did not like it.

I've bought it from TKMaxx a couple of times. Magic Finish is excellent, the Judith Williams one is similar, so you could try this if all M.Asam sources dry up in the future. I find the JW product is over-scented (and more expensive) so I much prefer the M. Asam one. TKMaxx is a bit haphazard; you can't predict what products will be available but if Ideal Wold have stocks to off-load it may start to filter into TK branches.

All the M Asam products have gone from the Ideal World website now, but I notice the brand is sold on QVC Italy so maybe that's a sign that it'll relaunch on Q here.

All the M Asam products have gone from the Ideal World website now, but I notice the brand is sold on QVC Italy so maybe that's a sign that it'll relaunch on Q here.

It wouldn't surprise me because I think it is a popular brand which sold very well on IW.

Just seen on the other forum, M Asam is coming on to QVC soon, so the ladies who were wondering where to get theirs from can rest easy, woohoo :)

Latest posts

Back