ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Black Plum Vanilla Lime & Wild Fig Large Jars
Item Number: 703856
QVC Price £40.50
Event Price £34.86
P&P £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.703856

slight confusion over this set as it says you get a wild fig but the description says pink dragon fruit

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Clean Cotton & French Lavender Large Jars
Item Number: 703857
QVC Price £32.00
Event Price £26.48
P&P £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.703857

feature price

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Relaxing Rituals Oil Blending Fragrance Kits
Item Number: 703701
QVC Price £34.50
Feature Price £28.92
P&P £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.703701

This lovely Yankee Candle set includes two oil blending kits with stylish white ceramic oil warmers and bottles of aromatic home fragrance oils. Create a relaxing environment by blending the essential oils in the oil warmer to form a special fragrance combination that instantly provides a soothing, relaxing ambience in your home.

Vary the number of drops used to customise the fragrance blend

White ceramic oil warmer: 13.3cm x 8.8cm (5.25" x 3.5")

Oils: 0.3 fl oz

They have just shown the three autumn jars, wild fig, ginger dusk and Amber moon at £37.56 plus £5.95 p&p. Typical! I had given up hope and got all mine plus the honey glow from Amazon. I paid about £5 more to do that I have just worked out but I was desperate to get them!!! As they had got the winter ones online I thought the autumn ones would not be available. The Amazon lot were £16 each with free P&P, so the three came to £48 instead of £43.51. Amazon delivered them very quickly though and at least my Easyfundraising charity got some money!

Yankee Candle Set of 3 USA Exclusive Autumn Warmth Large Jars Event Price

Yankee Candle Set of 3 USA Exclusive Autumn Warmth Large Jars
Item Number: 703872
QVC Price £41.50
Event Price £34.98
P&P £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.703872

1 x Patchouli large jar candle (623g) - the spicy sweet aroma of exotic patchouli creates a perfectly mellow mood
1 x Sage & Citrus large jar candle (623g) - a blend of earthy sage, luxurious talc, and lemon-lime that creates a natural harmony
1 x Apple Cider large jar candle (623g) - a welcoming aroma of hot cider spiced with cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg

I Just ordered mine, thanks so much for the heads up. I love, love, love Patchouli and have only managed to get it in a melt up till now, when I was last in America four years ago. If I could have managed the jars in my suitcase I would have bought a heck of a lot more, just as well I don't live there or I'd be on welfare  The other scents sound lovely too, double bonus. The price plus postage is hard to beat so well done QVC and Supercoolwillow . Wonder when the Yankee Candle show is scheduled?

I Just ordered mine, thanks so much for the heads up. I love, love, love Patchouli and have only managed to get it in a melt up till now, when I was last in America four years ago. If I could have managed the jars in my suitcase I would have bought a heck of a lot more, just as well I don't live there or I'd be on welfare  The other scents sound lovely too, double bonus. The price plus postage is hard to beat so well done QVC and Supercoolwillow . Wonder when the Yankee Candle show is scheduled?

Thats why whenever I go to the USA i always pre-book an extra suitcase home - its cheaper to pay for it before you travel and know you can go mad when you're out there without being stung at check-in! ooh i want to go on holidays now :mysmilie_17:

next shows are

01/10/2014 04:00 - 05:00PM
02/10/2014 04:00 - 05:00PM
03/10/2014 10:00 - 11:00PM
19/10/2014 12:00 - 01:00PM
19/10/2014 09:00 - 10:00PM
26/10/2014 03:00 - 04:00PM
26/10/2014 11:00 - 12:00AM

Latest posts

Back