ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Laura Geller 5 Piece Baked Gelato Italian Treats Collection
Item Number: 206855
QVC Price £46.00
One Time Only Price £37.56
P&P £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.206855

This make-up set includes the colour correcting foundation, a flattering coral blush and shimmering golden eyeshadow, which pair perfectly with the moisturising lip crayon to deliver an ultra-flattering, warm-pink hue. For a look that will satisfy your craving for cute, colourful treats indulge in the Baked Gelato Collection from Laura Geller.

Contains:

1 x Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation (9g) - comes in a choice of Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan, or Deep - evens skin tone to a flawless finish
1 x Baked Gelato Vivid Swirl Blush in Guava (coral) (5g) - wearable pop of fresh colour in a luxurious hybrid cream-powder texture that delivers bright yet translucent colour, allowing skin to show through for a natural finish
1 x Love Me Dew Moisturizing Lip Crayon in Watermelon Cooler (Coral) (2.9g) - Infused with Vitamin E and features an ultra-hydrating, formula with a luxurious balm-like texture. This convenient chubby stick never needs sharpening and is perfect for touch-ups on the go
1 x Baked Gelato Vivid Swirl Eyeshadow in Caramel (shimmering gold) (5g) - the swirl-design golden eyeshadow adds a radiant glow tolids
1 x Double-Ended Face and Eye Applicator

Any ideas when the next LG hour is? I tried to search the programme but it's not responding to the search

Available on line now. Any thoughts on the price?? Am quite enjoying LG make up at the moment!

Yes, it matches a TSV in price and value (5 pieces) and has a BB in it.
And is discounted just like a TSV

I'm so tempted by this collection. I bought the last OTO (which was my first Laura Geller purchase) and I love it. The foundation is amazing.

I have the last Mally TSV on auto delivery, so I'm thinking I might cancel it...

Awww, gutted I missed this. I didn't expect it to be shown on the Christmas shows, if anyone ordered the fair and changes their mind I would be happy to buy it off you

So no chance of a TSV soon then?

November apparently with this image.jpg

Latest posts

Back