"Red Raspberry"
"Oud Oasis"
"Tarte Tatin"
"Celebrate"
"Pink Grapefruit"
"Wild Sea Grass"
"Morrocan Argan Oil"
"Frankinsence"

Some of these will be USA / Europe only fragrances.

Thanks for the info.

I like the sound of Cassis, Aloe Water, Shea Butter, Wild Sea Grass, Argan Oil & Frankincense so you can bet your bottom dollar that they'll all be USA exclusives!!

Ooo, this does seems a lot more interesting than this years offerings :)

I didn't sign up for the auto delivery of the seasonal smells this year, but I did in 2013 & 2012.

The Jelly Bean fragrance will be part of the Easter limited edition range just like Bunny Cake this year.

"Moroccan Argan Oil", interesting. I use the pure Argan oil as a hair conditioner, it's the best ever, but the grandchildren hate the smell (the change to their hair is amazing, from fly away birds nest to luxury locks). It's a nutty smell,but weird. Luckily it only last seconds after applying.. :mysmilie_13: Can't imagine it as a Yankee smell?

daydreamer

I went into my local candle shop this week and they had a sort of sample of the new fragrances, like the samples you get in magazines of perfume. I relly liked the Shea Butter and Aloe Vera. both were very spa like and relaxing. The most amazing fragrance though was the Tarte Tatin, it was just like an apple tart baking in the oven. I am looking forward to these because I was definitely disappointed with the fragrances this year. By the way, has anyone tried the Halloween fragrance Ghostly Treats? It's absolutely divine.

Ooo, this does seems a lot more interesting than this years offerings :)

I didn't sign up for the auto delivery of the seasonal smells this year, but I did in 2013 & 2012.

I did the AD this year and got the US versions by mistake! I then saw the UK AD. I thought they were both a bit fruit heavy this year and the XMAS candles were very odd IMHO. In fact the best set was the UK Autumn one (Indian Summer), absolutely my cup of tea!!! So I cancelled the fourth drop and bought those instead, all four from Amazon because I couldn't hang on any longer for Q to have them. Amazingly Q had the winter collection on the same day they launched these which were the July? drop so rather late I thought.

Also, the trouble with some of the U.S. exclusives is finding matching tarts and tea lights so I shall have to be more careful this year and make sure I get the UK AD.

Last edited:
USA Spring Fragrances:

White Chocolate Apple
Salt Water Taffy
Fairy Garden
Blue Summer Sky
Beach Holiday
Cotton Candy

I went into my local candle shop this week and they had a sort of sample of the new fragrances, like the samples you get in magazines of perfume. I relly liked the Shea Butter and Aloe Vera. both were very spa like and relaxing. The most amazing fragrance though was the Tarte Tatin, it was just like an apple tart baking in the oven. I am looking forward to these because I was definitely disappointed with the fragrances this year. By the way, has anyone tried the Halloween fragrance Ghostly Treats? It's absolutely divine.

I do like Ghostly Treats, but I think it's more or less identical to 'Fireside Treats'. I'd struggle to tell them apart to be honest.

At the minute, I'm burning 'Witches Brew'. If you're a fan of Midsummers Night I think you'd love it. IMO it's a shame that it's been named WB because it's so much more than just a Halloween smell IFSWIM?

Latest posts

Back