Alpha H Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
On Saturdays Alpha H show at 6pm it will be a Free P&P hour ..

10660338_683274611764694_375620778323823501_n (1).jpg

I haven't tried Alpha H. Has anyone used it? Is it good? I'm always put off by the small chap who flogs it. He has terribly deep lines on his face and always looks like he has just woken up a minute earlier, crawled out of bed half asleep, and is about to drop off again any moment.

Tom is fab and is very generous with his time and advice. I love this range. Its not fancy to look at but I rate it as one of my all time favs.

Tom is one of my favourite guests, but it would be boring if we all liked the same people/things.
I just couldn't be without the 'Alpha H Liquid Gold' I had two horrid brown marks appear on either side of my forehead, after trying lots of different fixes the only one that worked was Liquid Gold...I use it every other night after cleansing my face....

I haven't tried any of the serums but all the exfoliating products are fantastic. Skin definitely smoother, clearer and brighter and I wouldn't be without them. I give the edge to ultrasun when it comes to sunscreen because a-h needs to be reapplied every couple of hours and so they shouldn't say it makes a great make up base.

That sounds genuinely good stuff then. Thanks for the advice, I'll give it a try when my Elemis runs out :)

I like the look of the liquid gold serum duo with bag. Will be tempted to try this with free p&p

This product is highly recommended by Ruth C. ' A Model Recommends', she is a big fan of Alpha H in general.

its not about lovely smells. no essential oils as its not technically a spa brand but everyone comments on my skin. toms lovely met him at the beauty bash very helpfull and tall with great skin.

i cant be without glycolics now really makes a difference

I'm sure Tom is a lovely chap btw. I'm not questioning or commenting on his personality, just his look of sleepiness. To me, he always looks like he has just woken up. Probably the narrow eyes, nasal voice, and deep nasal labia lines. I'm definitely going to give liquid gold a try. Since hitting 40 my skin is extremely dry. It's like I aged ten years overnight after my birthday! Quite sensitive skin prone to eczema though, so I will probably try patch tests first. Another benefit, it's a heck of a lot less expensive than some other brands on Q.

Looks like the last tsv is on special price £29.40 which was the tsv price so if free p&p, it will be cheaper. I may buy it and cancel my autodelivery.

I'm tempted by the hand cream duo but already have one tub, shame the tinted spf15 is not on free pp, got excellent reviews.

I'm sure Tom is a lovely chap btw. I'm not questioning or commenting on his personality, just his look of sleepiness. To me, he always looks like he has just woken up. Probably the narrow eyes, nasal voice, and deep nasal labia lines.
He looks tired to me too. I thought that it may be late nights and may be excessive drinking too as he always looks puffy.

I placed an order for the hand cream duo and now have put in my basket the Liquid Gold Night Repair Duo with Bag just in case it goes limited or sold out prior making it on air.

I'm tempted by the night repair duo. I have seen a noticeable difference just using liquid gold on my 54 year old skin and that sounds turbo charged!

ETA I was hoping the liquid gold duo was going to be on free p&p. my daughter keeps nicking mine and I could have got her to pay for one of them! ( she got £995 tax back today, lucky sod!)

Last edited:
I'm watching the Alpha H show now, and Ann D needs to tell us what neck and dec cream she uses...so we can all avoid it! #crocodilealert

Flicked over, saw one second of Anne Dawson screeching and turned back over. Shame, saved me money though.

Latest posts

Back