Acer Iconia A3-A10 10.1" Tablet 16GB Storage OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was wondering where it had gone. Thanks, Ian. Do you know when it is due? Tomorrow evening, perhaps, 7 o clock hour?

Last edited:
Acer Iconia set up problems.

I bought this oto and, despite being quite tech savvy, am having difficulty setting it up. My internet access/signal is excellent. but the only website I can connect to is BT Openzone and, under my SSID, is the message authentication problem. Is anyone else having this problem? If I can't get it sorted, it will be going back. It would be helpful if, when presenting these products, Lee takes us through the process of setting them up, then we will know if the problem is with the tablet, or with us.
Any help will be appreciated. Doesn't the Q have a number to call for tech help?

They had a TMTI phone number (Talk me through it) but I haven't heard any mention of it so maybe they scrapped the idea.

http://www.qvcuk.com/TalkMeThroughIt.content.html

I rang it, and was told by an automated voice "this number is no longer in service", and advised to ring the number in the manufacturer's instructions - there isn't one! When I mentioned it to the guy at customer care, he didn't know what service I was talking about. My guess is that, as so many people were having trouble operating their items - I think this is due to a lack of information given by guests, or demonstrations of how to set them up, and how to overcome any problems which may occur - calling this helpline number so much, that more advisors had to be employed, thus costing the Q a bomb to keep manned, they decided the best thing was to scrap it. Poor show, QVC, at least you should have let us know. As another poster said, though, now I think about it, they don't mention the guys at TMTI anymore. another cutback, more profit going in their pockets. It was additional services like this, which made the Q stand above her channels.

TMTI wasn't even a Freephone number. You got charged for the phone call because of lack of instructions with an item, which annoyed me.

TMTI wasn't even a Freephone number. You got charged for the phone call because of lack of instructions with an item, which annoyed me.

I agree MrM. I know we all hate trawling through a thick manual, then the environmental concerns, but one sentence? :mysmilie_51:

Latest posts

Back