Birthday easy pays

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Just received a card to day that easy pays will apply to a whole order not just 1 item between 29 sept and 10 October.

Anyone know if this can be used multiple times over the 11 days or just once? Not that I imagine I will need it even once never mind multiple times as there is rarely anything I'm interested in nowadays.

Yep, I got one too, It's a single use code so you have to be able to add all the items you want to your basket and check out in a single transaction which isn't always easy. I tend to look what I've saved to my wishlist and 99% of the time I don't know what I was thinking but last year I did manage to use a similar code to buy 3 things from my list on easy pay (I think I sent one back).

I think most of us would prefer 21p postage as EP is just putting off the fateful day whereas this would be an actual saving.

Seems the pence postage birthday times are over.

Tried to use mine, but it won't work.
Says the code is only for use on "one time only" items.
Must be a mistake - hopefully they'll get it fixed. Don't usually use the promo codes, but I wanted to this time!

I think most of us would prefer 21p postage as EP is just putting off the fateful day whereas this would be an actual saving.

Seems the pence postage birthday times are over.

Totally agree LATI.
Remember the days when it was a sellers 10th anniversary so we got 10p P & P? I can't remember the last time Q offered something like that.
I don't use EP's, so these kind of offers are useless to me.
Pity because there's a few things I fancy, but it's Q's loss in the end. I'll order from Amazon instead.

Did I read something about if you cancelled an item the EP were nul and void? Not sure about returns.

Yes that is true.

They are always linked to the account sent the card/email.

I remember another code, which the website refused to recognize, so you had to phone in the order to get it off.

I never get them usually, the Christmas 4 easy pay over the holiday period I have been known to get a 3 easy pay which had to be used that day. Which I may add I never use.

Yes, 21p shipping for everyone that day would really be better and fair on all customers. Rather than the famous random computer picking who gets it.

I did legitimately receive the card through the post - but it's still coming up with a message saying its for use with "one time only items" and won't let me proceed. Frustrating.

The CAKE21 code is valid from today 29th to 10th October on a single order (regardless of the number of items in the basket) as long as they're all checked out together. Ts & Cs at www.qvcuk.com/21stbirthdaycard There's no mention of OTOs on my card but maybe there's more than one code out there?

Latest posts

Back