Doll10 Concealer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

goldie

Registered Shopper
Hi

I am thinking about ordering Doll10 Concealer but not sure which shade. I am fair shade in laura geller balance and brighten. Any advice ? Anybody tried it, any good?

Thanks

I've been using the Doll10 Conceal It Concealer for a while now and I buy the 'light' shade.
I've recently started using Laura Geller's Balance & Brighten Foundation and I wear 'fair' in that.
Therefore, you sound like you have the same skin tone as me, and I would suggest 'light' in the Doll10 Concealer.

I haven't tried the Fair but I wear LG's B&B in Fair and the Doll10 concealer in Light as well. I imagine the Doll10 Fair would be as pale as B&B in Porcelain. HTH. It's generous concealer compact and I tend to whack over my whole face when I need more coverage and it's not too thick to wear as a foundation. Once I've dabbed it on a blended I use a dry kabuki just to buff the whole surface which takes off any excess and gives a really good finish.

A tip from me too - I find putting the Doll10 concealer on first and then the Laura Geller foundation, works better than the other way around. It's a smoother, more blended look.

I use the doll10 light and I would say it is very pale for a second colour choice in a range of 4 (I have had it a few months so this may change if she has redone the colour options - I saw it said new shade but didn't know which one that was). I use LG B&B in fair as medium is too dark except for the height of summer so I think I just have a complexion which needs a wider choice. American medium always looks the same shade on me as American Tan tights used to! I use Benefit Boing in shade 2 and that has much more colour to it. I could only wear doll10 light under foundation, never on its own as a quick cover up which I can do with the Boing.

I find doll10 has to be applied with a brush for a good result as it is quite slippery, whereas I would normally use fingers. The brush result/coverage is very good though. I bought it as a duo so it was good value.

Yep, as rule of thumb creme or liquid textures before powders otherwise your face could end up like Ross Geller (Friends) trying to pull up his leather trousers: "the lotion and the powder have made a paste!" :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back