Philosophy TSV 18/10/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Theres a Philosophy TSV on the 18th of October , Im hoping this is a good one ,I just hope its not all Grace.

Don't use it, as it irritates my extremely sensitive skin. Don't think it will be too much of a shock if it is Grace.

I will bet a weeks wage that it'll be at least 80% Grace at the absolute minimum.

Hope I'm wrong though, they do some lovely gift sets in stores.

I will bet a weeks wage that it'll be at least 80% Grace at the absolute minimum.

Hope I'm wrong though, they do some lovely gift sets in stores.

The gift sets would be an excellent tsv but I bet it's like L'Occitane - Q claim the customers want the same old boring sets. WE DON'T!!

Choice of Amazing Grace and Pure Grace. There is a photo on Wills FB page.

Under £40 for over a £100 of value ...

1977416_341494139365836_977229103495667864_n.jpg

Wise shopping strategy...you've just reminded me to check through my Jan sales buys before I start Xmas shopping! I've definitely got a Gingerbread Man in the loft...but I might weaken and use it myself! Mr Akimbo is on the phone right now to the out-laws re Xmas travel plans :)headbang: :mysmilie_486: ) I've got everything crossed that they already have plans, I can do without tip-toeing around their family feuds!

i smelt philosophy recently for the first time and wasn't keen... i found it very "cheap" IMO

The TSV will have to be v cheap to tempt me. Cute-looking bag but I certainly don't need another cosmetic bag! Why couldn't they do a Christmas set and a Grace option?

its going to be on easy pays and It includes ....

Shampoo, Bath & Shower gel, Perfumed Olive Oil Body Scrub, Whipped Body Creme, Satin-finish Body Oil Mist and Fragrance. Choice of Amazing Grace or Pure Grace collections!

That's a shame I would have like to give Philosophy another go, but don't like any of the Grace fragrances, I did like Falling in Love, that was a delicious fragrance and people commented all the time when I wore it.

i always get commented on when i wear the graces but i am bored of her now and the wash stuff/bodycare is not that nice anymore

Wise shopping strategy...you've just reminded me to check through my Jan sales buys before I start Xmas shopping! I've definitely got a Gingerbread Man in the loft...but I might weaken and use it myself! Mr Akimbo is on the phone right now to the out-laws re Xmas travel plans :)headbang: :mysmilie_486: ) I've got everything crossed that they already have plans, I can do without tip-toeing around their family feuds!

AHHHH the lovely Christmas season when families gather & have a wonderful time doing exactly as they want.Meanwhile us singletons are getting the suitcase & glad rags out ready to slip away to sunnier climes.Don't have Gingerbread man in the loft though!!

The Xmas bad news is we're going to the Outlaws...I'd be happier in the loft with the gingerbread man!

I was thinking of getting this for my OH's Grandparents for. Christmas. Which of the two fragrances would anyone recommend? Thanks.

I was thinking of getting this for my OH's Grandparents for. Christmas. Which of the two fragrances would anyone recommend? Thanks.

I haven't smelt Pure Grace but I think it's probably 'cleaner' than Amazing Grace, which is very feminine. If it's for a couple maybe the Pure option? Maybe someone else can describe it!

Depends how old they are and what their taste is. I`m a grandparent and to be honest I dislike Philosophy fragrances, find them a bit weak and uninteresting. I prefer L`Occitane, Crabtree and Evelyn and Champneys gift sets but to each their own.

They both have a musk base with Amazing Grace having floral notes and the Pure Grace (to me) smells like washing powder. It's a tricky one because Pure Grace is probably more unisex but on the whole Amazing is their best seller so I assume it has the broader appeal. I don't mind Amazing but Pure Grace gives me a headache (laundry products do this to me too, especially fabric softeners). So I'm no help really am I? :mysmilie_50:

Latest posts

Back