Lori Greiner Stella Valle Dog Tag Bracelet OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The total for this item, inclusive of postage, on QVC.COM, is $25.83, equivalent to £15.90. What a rip off! When are we going to get such good deals over here?

Heidi the Lori Greiner presenter annoys me saying 'and guess what?' over and over. She has said it 30 times today so far! Yes, I'm mad and I counted lol

It seems as if Lori is running out of ideas and only bringing us her "finds" off the shark tank - IMO, anyone else think this?

shes been doing that for a while though if it brings us some new items im not too fussed as with the same old same old it got boring quick

i know! i lost count of how many times those initial boxes were on, either as a TSV, OTO, hot pick, surprise etc... crazy!

i know! i lost count of how many times those initial boxes were on, either as a TSV, OTO, hot pick, surprise etc... crazy!

Ha Ha, You've reminded me of just how many of those boxes I bought. Must have been at least 8 of 'em! Everyone seemed to like them though (he says hopefully).

Ha Ha, You've reminded me of just how many of those boxes I bought. Must have been at least 8 of 'em! Everyone seemed to like them though (he says hopefully).

I was never tempted with the initials as they always seemed so small. I did purchase a two pack; one rose and one parcel and they were stunning and very roomy!

I was never tempted with the initials as they always seemed so small. I did purchase a two pack; one rose and one parcel and they were stunning and very roomy!

They were all totally different TBH CMQ.
IIRC the J and the C were obviously quite restrictive, but the Q didn't have a hole in the centre so was quite roomy.

It seems as if Lori is running out of ideas and only bringing us her "finds" off the shark tank - IMO, anyone else think this?

I know Lori's first invention was a jewellery organiser. I do admire her tremendously, both for her ability to "invent" and, more so these days, her business acumen and talent for being able to recognise which products will be successful, and huge sellers, which seems to be what she does these days. I do concur, CMQ, inventing seems to have taken a back seat, and the majority of the products she brings to the Q, have been investments from Shark Tank. It isn't always easy to spot "the next big thing"; just look at Shaun Pulfrey's appearance on Dragons Den, and what a massive success the TT has become, and they missed out, fortunately for him! So Lori is an extremely clever lady, whose input in any entrepreneur's business is a huge asset; she has the knowledge of the market, and the contacts, none more appropriate then QVC. It always makes me smile when I see the title of the show : "Unique Creations by Lori Greiner" - not!

Latest posts

Back