Liz Earle TSV Saturday 25/10/14.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it contains:-

200ml C & P
200ml IBST
Full size Shampoo
Full size Neroli Superskin

and comes in at under £40.00, I'll buy it.

On another note, there are some pigs flying past my window at the moment.

If it contains:-

200ml C & P
200ml IBST
Full size Shampoo
Full size Neroli

and comes in at under £40.00, I'll buy it.

On another note, there are some pigs flying past my window at the moment.

Oh I started reading your post and thought it was the details of the Tsv! What a wally I am, I was going to order two!! We can hope :mysmilie_59:

The October Skincare offer on the LE website is pretty good.

200ml C & P
200ml IBST
50ml Moisturiser
Free 200ml Botanical Body Cream

Skin Repair - £45.00
Superskin - £59.75 (You can choose either the regular or the Neroli version).

Both with free delivery. I'm tempted. I can use the Body Cream as a hand cream. I've done that before, I quite like it.

The offer is open till 29th October, so I'll wait and see what's in the TSV first I think.

Ooh I never thought of using the body cream as a handcream, I may give that a try as I do love the smell of it,I wished I had gone for the September offer that included the Superskin concentrate as I do like that, i may ring them and see if they will still let me have it

Ooh I never thought of using the body cream as a handcream, I may give that a try as I do love the smell of it,I wished I had gone for the September offer that included the Superskin concentrate as I do like that, i may ring them and see if they will still let me have it

They've done it for me before LBA. I didn't realise that the monthly offer finishes a day or two before the month ends so the offer had finished by the time I got around to ordering it. LE CS are brilliant IMO. Can you imagine Q allowing you to order a TSV 3 days after it had aired for the TSV price? Not a chance!!

They've done it for me before LBA. I didn't realise that the monthly offer finishes a day or two before the month ends so the offer had finished by the time I got around to ordering it. LE CS are brilliant IMO. Can you imagine Q allowing you to order a TSV 3 days after it had aired for the TSV price? Not a chance!!

Thanks Mr Marple, I rang LE customer services tonight and they let me have the September offer, I agree their customer service is great, better than a few others I could mention :mysmilie_59:

LE customer service is very good but then again if I have had a problem with Q that has been dealt with efficiently.I order direct from LE as the delivery is so quick ( & I could easily go into JL & buy off the shelf.)Their monthly offers are very good, I got the Sept. one & like the new Superskin.On this occasion they also included a full size shampoo, complementary.I may get the Oct.one too as I love the Body cream.Will see what the TSV includes, don't use the masks or eye products.I am not good with handcreams but the LE one IMO is better than L'Occitanne.

Don't worry, I haven't got a soap box ;-) but my personal choice is to not use anything with parabens. Since EU are gradually banning some, that has strengthened my resolve. Some countries have banned their use in product used for young children. I would rather stay cautious when it comes to my little people. It makes me cringe when Caroline talks about using the LE products on children. We all make choices based on our own beliefs I know. Just me being cautious :)

Will has posted a photo of part of the Tsv, Apparently its pack with full sizes and its there best value ever...

10006292_341169716064945_8666693251874271246_n.jpg

Seriously Autumn, I'm gonna have to stop reading your posts. You're costing me a fortune!!
I want this now as well.
You're killing me. LOL

Haha Ive fallen back in love with C&P so i will be going for this Tsv, the box Will has in his hands has the same logo as the C&P Xmas edition so im hoping it has a 150ml bottle as well as what looks like another C&P tube in Caroline's hands

Haha Ive fallen back in love with C&P so i will be going for this Tsv, the box Will has in his hands has the same logo as the C&P Xmas edition so im hoping it has a 150ml bottle as well as what looks like another C&P tube in Caroline's hands

Maybe wishful thinking???

LE have released all of their Christmas gifts today: http://uk.lizearle.com/christmas?homepage-pb-xmas

The C&P comes in tube, whereas isn't this more a box?
Maybe the whole collection will be in a lovely box like this...

Maybe wishful thinking???

LE have released all of their Christmas gifts today: http://uk.lizearle.com/christmas?homepage-pb-xmas

The C&P comes in tube, whereas isn't this more a box?
Maybe the whole collection will be in a lovely box like this...

Haha yes i know but im having faith in Qvc to deliver this time ...

I was wondering if they will have the box in the pic as a "gifting set" so mayb C&P and skin tonic , and then another C&P with other products to keep lol

I just had the same email from Liz earle lol

I have the 150ml pump at the mo that John Lewis were doing as a special. It's a fab size. I will be going for this and selling any IBST that's included, if anyone is interested :)

According to Fb its contains:

200ml cleanse & polish
200ml instant boost skin tonic
50ml skin repair moisturiser
150ml eye bright soothing eye lotion
200ml orange flower botanical body wash
200ml nourishing botanical body cream
50ml hand repair

10592821_10154688797155416_5455911351124531098_n.jpg

Have to admit im a little disappointed :(

Z
According to Fb its contains:

200ml cleanse & polish
200ml instant boost skin tonic
50ml skin repair moisturiser
150ml eye bright soothing eye lotion
200ml orange flower botanical body wash
200ml nourishing botanical body cream
50ml hand repair
View attachment 10591

Have to admit im a little disappointed :(

Thanks for the info, I would imagine it will be great value but I won't be buying, glad I got the September essentials set now as I wanted the neroli Superskin and the concentrate, so am relieved this will not tempt me

Latest posts

Back