Shavata.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She's always so dramatic. She looks like she's about to break the news that your puppy has died.

The reviews for her products on QVC are really bad. Majority only having 1 star or no reviews. I really do need a new decent tweezers but don't want to waste the postage on the Shavata ones if they're are bad as people say. Tweezers I have bought from chemists or supermarkets are generally rubbish.

She's always so dramatic. She looks like she's about to break the news that your puppy has died.

The reviews for her products on QVC are really bad. Majority only having 1 star or no reviews. I really do need a new decent tweezers but don't want to waste the postage on the Shavata ones if they're are bad as people say. Tweezers I have bought from chemists or supermarkets are generally rubbish.

I've had 3 pairs of Shavata tweezers ( keep losing them !!) and they've all been great (they are the 'normal tweezers' not the 'fun/stupid' shaped ones.)
So I'd recommend them

I would recommend Tweezerman tweezers, not cheap but good. Think they sell in Boots.

I have Shavata tweezers that I purchased from the US recently and they are the best pair I've ever had! I would recommend too.

I use Wilko's own brand. £1.00 per pair. Cheapskate? Who, me?

I was always a cheapskate too, but saw them in the states for like $6 so gave them a go and won't look back - haven't yet bought a pair at full price though.

Agree totally...sold in trade suppliers and worth every cent

Thumbs up for tweezerman from me too - last for years and my favourites though I think only sold briefly on QVC RUBIS swiss tweezers absolutely brilliant. I've got some liz earle ones too but haven't got round to using them yet.

Not so impressed by her tweezers the ones I tried were too pointy and sharp to grip individual hairs. I ended up with tiny pin prick sores in my brows where I tried and failed to pluck. Too pricey too.

Thanks for the advice ladies. I'm going to give Tweezerman Tweezers a try :) sounds like Shavata brand is a bit hit and miss.

I bought my tweezers from Woolworths in 1969.......and I'm still using them, never had to buy any others, because they are so good.

They cost 1/9 old money.

Well I was 22 before I needed to do any tweezing and mine was a Tweezerman set from QVC- there was a lash curler, lash comb and set of tweezers. The curler and comb long gone but the tweezers are still going strong nearly 20 years later.

Latest posts

Back