ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Lola Rose Compton Friendship Bracelet

QVC Price: £31.00 - £41.00

One Time Only Price :£25.92 - £34.20

P&P: £2.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lola-Rose-Comp...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-303757

This bracelet is comprised of 30 round gemstone beads alternated with gold-tone brass rondelle beads, all strung on cord and featuring a gold-tone Chinese knot fastening. Add this bracelet to your jewellery collection and add a colourful finishing touch to your day and eveningwear.

Gemstones: 30 x (4mm)
Rose gold-tone base metal
Chinese knot fastening

On a bracelet like this the stones are tiny and won't be obviously higher value. That size it will just be a colour as far too small to see any markings so could just be a cheaper stone if the same colour.

Count me out.

I can't wear the bracelets. I bought some at Christmas time last year when they were on Lightening Deals on Amazon. When they arrived, I couldn't get them down my hand! I do have large hands (and feet - I'm just over 6ft) but I have never had that problem with adjustable cord bracelets before. So I don't buy Lola Rose now in case it happens again. Disappointing.

I'm not keen on the metal spacer beads, nor the metal tags to show it's genuine LR. They've tried a couple of times to vary the jewellery to include metal parts but then it stops looking like LR to me. Nicky's attempts to branch out into other areas like scarves and pyjamas don't seem to have been a huge success and the toiletries don't seem to shift even at knock down prices in TKMaxx. (Remember Jayne Russell and daughter Catherine sniffing the hand cream on camera?)

I really like the pink Tourmaline but its far too expensive for what it is. I think Nikki has been wearing layers of this bracelet on her last few shows and while they do look lovely it proved to me you need to layer them for any impact as each individual piece is tiny.

I think Nikki has been wearing layers of this bracelet on her last few shows and while they do look lovely it proved to me you need to layer them for any impact as each individual piece is tiny.

By4UJZNIgAAaDft.jpg

You are right, Nikki has been layering them - I thought it would come as one bracelet not multiple. I'm quite angry now because this photo would cost between £250 & £300 to replicate, but I think it's a nice look.

Latest posts

Back