Skechers TSV 23/10/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suede boot with memory foam ..

124014.s.Z4.jpg

Just ordered mine, now I won't have to stay up to make sure I get what I want. I love the memory insole as I have problem feet!

Skechers Shelby Suede Ankle Boot with Memory Foam Insole
Item Number: 124014
QVC Price £55.00
Today's Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=124014&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

These stylish pull-on suede ankle boots from Skechers have a sumptuous faux fur lining, with a double button detail at the top, a new memory foam insole for extra comfort, and seam detailing around the front and side. Casual, cosy and comfortable, they're a perfect with jeans and leggings for the weekend, or paired with a dress and layered knits for more dressed-up days.

Extra comfort - the Shelby style has been redesigned to incorporate a new memory foam insole that moulds to the unique shape of your foot, ensuring you get supreme comfort.

Versatile colour palette - perfect for autumn and winter, these gorgeous boots come in timeless Black and Chestnut, while the Taupe and Navy options make for fab alternatives.

Round toe
Outer: leather and textile; inner: textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 3cm (1.2")

Colour options:

Black
Chestnut
Taupe
Navy

Behind the brand
Skechers offer a range of sporty, lifestyle footwear in a variety of striking colours and styles that appeal to trend-savvy women of all ages. Designed using the latest footwear technology, Skechers are perfect for active women on the go.

Definitely go down. I am a size 5 but 5 is huge on me! Both trainers and toe posts. Bought my last pair of toe posts in a 4 and they're spot on.

I was looking at some, almost identical style to these though minus the memory foam of course (& name) today in Tesco £17
Was hoping for some new black trainers.

I wonder why they make them so big? Anyone know where the brand originates from? Maybe from a land of large footed people!

No, my normal size 6 fits perfectly. I have skechers synergy, biker hot ticket, chugga and mary jane styles all in 6.

don't you find them too large? if i get a 5 i find them way too big and my feet come out of them as i'm walking with certain styles.

I agree I think it depends on the style. I just saw the sneak peak and they look gorge! Debbie said they were wide, so I'd expect a fit similar to their relaxed fit range which most people find a bit big and they say go down. I'll see what Richard says! I like Skechers shows and think Richard is great at describing the shoes. I've wanted a shoe with the memory foam in for ages! I wish they would bring more flat style ballet pumps with the memory foam in that I know they do in the states.
I may have to ask my sister to bring me back some as she is going there soon but will be risky as I can't try them on!

I have wanted to try Sketchers for a while, however, I don't want this TSV, so I ordered GoWalks online. I have a wide foot and was once told in a shop where my foot was measured, that I was a size 4 EE fitting, which I find difficult to get, so normally I'll buy a size 5, which I have done on the GoWalks so hope they fit ok.

Oh and Debbie Flint (you might still be able to buy my latest on Amazon) yes that DF has just told us viewers that she runs a Facebook page (again for the umpteenth time) haha:mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back